42

liked by _quinnhughes, willzitez, and 9267 othersesmemills  🤪

esmemills 🤪

jackhughes so this is what you did while i was getting gas?
    -  esmemills  yup
     - user68 huh??
     - user93 i think they're dating for real

aurivaux  she's a very pretty gal
    -  esmemills  baby that's all you

user92  are you and jack dating?
    -  user82  please tell us!!

user26  😩😩

after landing in washington, they all made their way to the hotel. esmeray couldn't wait to get into bed and let her hangover go away.

she left her suitcase by the door and jumped onto the bed, closing her eyes so she could sleep.

today she would be off. she wasn't needed at practice so she could sleep and catch up on some work for the day.

there was a knock on her door, making esmeray groan slightly. she got up and looked out the peephole, seeing jack standing there.

"i thought you had practice?" esmeray questioned, letting jack inside.

"it's not until later." jack answered. he watched esmeray get back into bed and close her eyes.

"tired?" he asked.

"hungover." esmeray replied quickly.

jack smiled and rolled his eyes. he grabbed a bottle of water from the mini fridge and placed it on the nightstand. he crawled into bed next to esmeray and let her fall asleep, knowing she would sleep better with him next to her.

"this is why you don't drink, it's bad for you." jack said.

"you're bad for you." esmeray mumbled.

"that made no sense." he chuckled.

"sh, quiet." esmeray shushed.

after a few minutes, esmeray was fast asleep. jack could tell from the little snores coming from her mouth.