16

liked by trevorzegras, jackhughes, and 2,179 othersesmemills  going to the shore in cali in november is better than going to the beach in jersey in november🤷‍♀️

esmemills  going to the shore in cali in november is better than going to the beach in jersey in november🤷‍♀️

jackhughes  i think i like the flower more
    -  esmemills  i think i like your teammates more
        -  tysmith_6  😳😳

trevorzegras  it's definitely normal
    -  esmemills  it definitely isn't normal
        -  trevorzegras  also, it's the beach
            -  esmemills  no it's the shore

user61  okay so like did her and trevor meet or?

user02  we get it she has blue eyes
    - user26  no one said anything about her eyes-

esmeray always wanted to visit the shore on the west coast ever since she was little. trevor had somehow managed to get her to bring it up, and then he said he would take her to the shore.

esmeray was so ready, and she didn't even want to eat her food anymore. though jack liked seeing her super excited, he was starving so esmeray did have to wait and eat too.

when they finished, trevor had paid for all three of them even though esmeray and jack both protested it. trevor waved them off and handed the waiter his card.

"are you ready to see the best beach i've ever see ?" trevor asked esmeray.

"it's the shore, but yes i'm ready to see it." esmeray smiled brightly.

the three piled into trevor's car, esmeray in the passenger seat and jack in the back. esmeray looked at all the buildings they passed. she wanted to remember them for when she did come back to california.

"how do you like traveling with the team?" trevor asked esmeray.

"i like it but don't. i hate riding in planes but i love going to all these new cities." esmeray replied.

ever since she was little, she had the worst motion sickness. if she sat in the back of the car or any vehicle, she would feel sick.

trevor pulled into a side street, then turning off the car.

"aren't people going to stare at us? we're dressed so fancy." esmeray asked. trevor laughed and shook his head.

"these people come to the beach in gowns. i don't think anyone will judge you." trevor said. jack opened the door for esmeray and helped her out.

the three walked down to the sand and esmeray took her heels off. the warm sand under her feet made her feel like she was back home.

cape may, home.

esmeray smiled to herself and stood still, looking out to the water.

it was so much different than she had imagined. the water was cleaner, but the sand felt way harder than it normally does back in new jersey.

"want to feel the water?" trevor asked. he had taken his shoes and jacket off and was now holding them.

"is it cold?" esmeray asked cautiously.

"it'll be warm considering its november." trevor responded.

"race ya." esmeray took off down the water, trevor and jack right on her heals. she reached the water and slowed down.

"that's not fair. i have a hurt shoulder." jack complained.

"aw poor baby." esmeray pouted. trevor laughed and looked at jack who was smiling at esmeray.

esmeray looked down at the water, debating if she really wanted to get her feet wet.

"i feel like a little kid who's at the shore for the first time." esmeray chuckled.

trevor looked over at jack who was looking at esmeray. jack was watching her play with her rings and look out at the sun that was setting.

jack looked back at trevor, his face turning red. trevor smirked and shook his head.

you like her. he lipped to jack.

esmeray looked down at the water, walking a bit closer to finally out her feet in.

trevor was right. the water wasn't cold at all. just the right temperature.

jack smiled to himself, loving how childish esmeray was being. it was the small, strange things that made jack love esmeray.

the way she hit the inside of her cheek when she focused-which she did a lot, the way she played with her rings when she was debating things in her mind, the way she would really focus on things when there was so much going on.

everything. he noticed everything.

"jack." esmeray said, drawing him out of his trance. he looked behind him, seeing esmeray and trevor already walking up the sand. he caught up to the two and continued to walk back to the car.

"my feet are all sandy." esmeray said to trevor.

"i got water and a towel in the car. will that work?" trevor asked.

"yeah, why would you ask?" esmeray chuckled.

"well you're from the beach, i thought you would know something different." trevor shrugged his shoulders.