30

liked by subbanator, willzitez, and 7825 othersesmemills  party girl 🪩

esmemills party girl 🪩

jackhughes fun.
- esmemills rather be having fun with you.
- aurivaux wowww

subbanator i want to know all about it
- esmemills maybe

user78 no one's gonna talk about the jack and esmeray comment?

user92 can they please announce that they're dating

it was their last day in vietnam and since they were of legal age here, they were going to some clubs before they left tomorrow night.

the girls got into the club and auriella and willow went to grab a drink. esmeray wasn't going to drink, not until she was at least twenty-one, and she wanted to do it when she was with jack.

esmeray found a table to sit at, waiting for her friends to come over.

"Ở đây một mình? here alone?" a man asked, sitting down next to her. he placed his arm on her shoulder, but she pushed it off.

"im sorry, i don't understand." esmeray said.

"here alone?" he repeated in english.

"oh, no, my friends are here." she answered. the man wouldn't leave, so esmeray left the table to find auriella or willow.

the man followed her around the club and esmeray started to freak out. he grabbed her wrist and she pulled it away glaring at him.

"leave me alone." she growled. she continued her search for her friends, not being able to find them at the bar.

esmeray went to the bathroom, locking the door so the man wouldn't come in. she started to freak out and she felt like she was going to have a panic attack.

"calm down esme. you're okay. just find auri or willow and we can get out of here." she whispered to herself.

esmeray grabbed her phone and made a facetime call to jack. she knew it was late there and he would be sleeping, but he was the only one the could get her through this panic attack.

"mm, what's up?" jack asked, clearly half asleep.

"i-im being followed by-by this guy and he won't leave me alone." esmeray said, her voice shaking.

"i don't know where willow and auriella went and he keeps following me." she cried. jack started to wake up and he noticed that she was having a panic attack.

"okay, okay, you're fine. you're in the bathroom?" jack asked. esmeray nodded her head and jack nodded his.

"just stay there and maybe text them, yeah?" jack suggested. esmeray texted her friends and waited for a response.

jack saw the look of terror on esmerays face when she had gotten the text.

"they left. they thought i went back to the hotel.." esmeray was starting to get even more nervous and she couldn't calm down.

"es, you're going to be fine. im right here on the call. just breathe in and out with me." jack said.

jack stayed on the phone, comforting esmeray. her panic attack eventually had stopped and she was ready to leave the bathroom.

esmeray stayed on the phone with jack, trying to get out of the club. she hadn't spotted the man who was following her, thankfully, and she got out of the club without any confrontation.

"im fine now, thank you jack-"

the phone was knocked out of esmeray's hand and a hand covered her mouth.

"esmeray?" jack asked from the phone. the call ended and esmeray was attempting to fight this person.

she could only mumble, but she was trying her best to fight this man off.

next thing she saw was blackness.