40

liked by jackhughes, trevorzegras, and 8366 othersesmemills  hello 2022 😉

esmemills  hello 2022 😉

aurivaux  bestest friend out there, plus willz

willzitez  <33

user78  i bet you all jack and her kissed at midnight

user88  new years = new people

the devils had a game new year's eve day, and esmeray was trying her hardest to leave on time to meet her friends at a party.

jack and ty were coming, as well as some other devils players so esmeray felt a little safer knowing that there would be people who would protect her.

the score was tied, 5-5 in the end, so over time they went. esmeray was getting antsy. she wanted to go to this party, but it was starting to get late.

after settling down, she watched the start of the overtime from the tv. the puck was being passed back and forth, and esmeray had to look away.

she heard the horns blare and she looked up, seeing that jack had scored the overtime winner.

after everyone did their press conferences, esmeray, jack, and ty we're heading to the party.

"good job on the overtime goal by the way. it was great." esmeray complimented.

"that was all for you." jack flirted.

"keep it in your pants, until we get to the party. then you can go and do whatever." ty told them. he was the designated driver so esmeray planned to have fun with her girls tonight.

when they got to the party, esmeray made a dash to the kitchen where her friends had said they were in.

"ah esme! i haven't seen you in forever!" auriella exclaimed, hugging esmeray way too tight.

"i know, i've missed you both like crazy." esmeray chuckled.

"want a drink?" willow asked.

"please. the game that was just played was stressful, and i wasn't even playing." esmeray groaned.

she watched willow pour a drink and took it when it was handed to her.

jack came up behind esmeray, spooking her a little.

"sorry." he mumbled into her hair. she looked back at him and smiled.

"it's alright," she turned her body to face him, "want to go-"

"oh my gosh, esme you have to come see this." auriella said, pulling her away from jack. esmeray stumbled a bit before finally gaining her balance and walking normally.

"what is this you have to show me?" esmeray yelled out to her. music was blasting so esmeray's yelling was a whisper to auriella.

"this bathroom is the best, and i mean it. we have to take pictures." auriella explained.

once esmeray stepped into bathroom, she was blown away. auriella was right, this is the best bathroom.

"okay, yeah, we're definitely taking pictures in here." esmeray smiled.

after taking pictures and having a few more drinks, esmeray found jack sitting on the couch next to ty. the two boys moved over so esmeray could sit in between them.

"have you been having fun?" jack asked, a little annoyed esmeray has been ignoring him almost all night.

"why are you so annoyed?" esmeray questioned, frowning slightly.

"im not." jack scoffed.

"yes you are." esmeray smirked. "why?"

"i just want to have fun with you, but auriella took you away." jack sighed.

"well i'm here now. we can have some fun." esmeray smiled. she got up and grabbed his hand, pulling him up off the couch.

"we have an hour until midnight, whatever you want to do we can do." esmeray smiled.

after doing what jack wanted to do, there was five minutes left until midnight.

mostly everyone was in the living room or in the kitchen, so jack took esmeray to the living room with ty.

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.

"happy new year!"

jack leaned down and pulled esmeray in for a kiss. the two both smiled into it, pulling away after a minute.

"happy new year." jack whispered into her ear.