19

liked by jackhughes, nicohischier, and 2,189 othersesmemills  👀

esmemills 👀

jackhughes  so that's what you were doing?
    - esmemills  well you were staring at me, weirdo

aurivaux  prettyyy

user28 😍😍

user19 👎👍

esmeray and jack had officially been dating for a week and a half. only ty knew, and that was okay. the two wanted to keep it secret for now.

jack wasn't going to the rink today since his shoulder was really bothering him, but esmeray had to go since there was a practice.

"but i don't want you to go." jack frowned. he was laying in his bed with his sling on, the tv playing in the background.

"i'll be back in an hour-and-a-half at the latest. im only a phone call away if you're shoulder is really bothering you." esmeray told him. she shut his bedroom door, having the final words.

esmeray grabbed her hockey bag and left the apartment with ty.

"jack being a baby?" ty asked as he got into his car.

"yep. he doesn't want me to leave." esmeray chuckled.

"you know, ever since he saw you at that party he wouldn't stop talking about you." ty said.

"really?" esmeray smiled.

"he came home that night and told me all about you. he wanted to find you but he thought that it would be weird. eventually you got the job working with the devils and jack wouldn't shut up. he came home and was like 'this is fate. we're supposed to be together.'" ty admitted.

"sounds like jack." esmeray and ty both laughed.

"he really likes you and i don't want to see him heart broken, so please don't hurt him." ty said.

"i wont, i promise." esmeray replied.

when esmeray got back home with ty, jack was asleep in his bed. esmeray shut his bedroom door and went out to the kitchen to make food for lunch.

"is he sleeping?" ty asked as he sat down at the kitchen island.

"yep." esmeray said.

she heard a door open and she looked back to see jack come into view. his hair was messed up, and his sling was slightly adjusted.

"sleep good?" esmeray smiled. jack rolled his eyes and sat down next to ty.

"i'll take that as a no. what's wrong?" esmeray asked.

"my shoulder hurts." jack said. esmeray and ty both could tell that jack wanted to be babied so ty left the two alone.

"did you take your medicine today?" esmeray asked.

"yes." jack mumbled.

"did you really?" esmeray raised an eyebrow, knowing jack was lying to her.

"no." he whispered.

"jack, come on. you have to take your medicine if you want to get better and play again." esmeray told him. she reached for jack's pain medicine that was on the counter and got two pills out for him.

"take them." she said.

"but they make my stomach hurt and then i feel all tired." jack complained.

"you'll live. if you take them we can go watch a movie and cuddle." esmeray offered. jack's eyes lit up and he took the pills from esmeray's hand.

esmeray grabbed two bottles of water and went to jack's bedroom. jack was right behind her, ready to pull her into bed and cuddle.

"let me change first. these clothes are really uncomfortable." esmeray told him. jack frowned as esmeray left.

she came back a few minutes later, seeing jack already in bed and trying to find a movie to watch.

"what have you chosen?" esmeray asked as she got into bed.

"how about lights out?" jack asked.

"sure." esmeray said cautiously.

esmeray sat upright on the bed, spreading her legs open for jack so he could sit in between them. she put her arms around him and watched the movie.