17

the devils ended up loosing, 0-4. jack was upset, of course, he didn't get to play against his friend, and now they were leaving so jack wouldn't see trevor for at least a couple more months.

the ride home on the plane was terrible. esmeray was sick the whole time since her motion sickness medicine had ran out while they were in california. jack was up front which he didn't enjoy at all.

when they got back to jersey, esmeray and jack couldn't wait to get back to the apartment. esmeray wanted to get her medicine, and jack just wanted to sleep.

esmeray, jack, and ty quickly hopped into their car and made the drive back to their apartment. esmeray grabbed her bag and ran up the steps before she felt like she really was gonna puke. she unlocked the door, dropped her bag, and ran to the bathroom to go through the different medicines.

"you okay?" ty asked as he passed the bathroom.

"no." esmeray sighed. she grabbed two tablets and put them into her mouth, swallowing them. she sat on the floor, her back up against the bathtub. ty came in and sat down next to esmeray.

"what's wrong?" ty asked. esmeray looked at him, then closed her eyes.

"motion sickness. it's never usually this bad though." esmeray explained.

"do you need anything?"

"i just want to crawl into bed and sleep." esmeray said.

ty stood up, helping esmeray up and helping her to her into her bedroom.

"get changed, i'll get your bags for you." ty shut the bedroom door, leaving esmeray to get changed.

she quickly got into her pajamas, then crawled into bed. she got under her sheets and closed her eyes.

ty knocked on the door, "are you dressed?"

"yeah." esmeray said. ty came in and placed her bag on the floor.

"do you need anything else before i go?" ty asked.

"no." esmeray said. ty left her bedroom so she could sleep.

when esmeray woke up, she was still tired. that three hour nap didn't help her sickness at all. she rolled out of bed and stumbled towards the door.

esmeray went into the bathroom, looked through the cabinet for more medicine, then sat on the floor.

it was like the medicine wasn't helping at all, and she felt like she was going to puke, for real this time. esmeray crawled over to the toilet and sat there for a minute, waiting to see if anything would happen.

ty stopped at the door and looked in. he didn't say anything, but came in and sat next to esmeray.

"did the medicine not help?" ty asked.

"no. i feel like im really going to puke." esmeray said.

the two sat there on the floor for a little while till esmeray felt a little better.

"come lay down on the couch and i'll make you some soup, okay?" ty asked. esmeray nodded her head and used the wall and ty's hand to help herself up.

ty helped her into the living room and let her sit down on the couch.

"do you want the tv on?" he asked.

"no." esmeray sighed. ty nodded his head and went over to the kitchen to start making her soup.

jack came out of his bedroom, seeing esmeray on the couch staring at the wall and ty in the kitchen.

he wouldn't be much use to ty for whatever he was doing so he went to esmeray.

"are you okay?" jack asked, sitting down next to esmeray. he didn't get a reply so he left to go ask ty.

"what's wrong with esmeray?" he asked.

"motion sickness im guessing? when we got back she was in the bathroom laying on the floor. i took her to her bedroom and she napped for about three hours. i found her in the bathroom again with her head in the toilet. she said she wanted to puke so i told her to come sit on the couch and i'll make her food." ty explained.

ty could tell that jack was getting jealous since he had taken care of esmeray while jack was sleeping.

"calm down. i don't want to date her. i know you like her so i wont do anything." ty assured.