0

"mommy? what does it mean?" little esmeray asked her mom. she was starting at three pieces of  paper with words on them, but she couldn't make out what it said.

"it's hockey tickets. to the devils game tonight." esmeray's dad explained.

"really? we're gonna go?" esmeray jumped up, seeing her parents nod their head yes, she continued to be excited.

"you better start getting ready because we'll have to leave soon." her mom said. esmeray ran up to her bedroom, excited to put on her new devil's jersey that she had just gotten as a birthday gift.

esmeray and her family lived in cape may, new jersey, and it would take them almost two and a half hours to get to the prudential center.

"almost ready?" her mom asked as she opened the door to her bedroom.

"mhm. look! im wearing my new shirt!" esmeray twirled, showing it off.

"i love it. let's go."

liked by auriellavaux, willzitez, and 929 othersesmemills  kisses 💋

esmemills  kisses 💋

auriellavaux  love youu💗

willzitez  bae😩

user1  why she so pretty

user52  i cant

"party. us three, at some random guys house." auriella said, entering esmeray's bedroom.

"huh?"

"me, you, and willow. we go to this random guys party tonight." auriella explained.

parties were never esmeray's thing. she'd rather stay inside, watch a movie, and eat so much food that she felt sick.

"please. it's a friday night and we don't have class tomorrow." auriella frowned. "it'll be so much fun."

"yeah, and you and i could hang out. i wouldn't leave you." willow said, coming into the room too.

esmeray raised an eyebrow, knowing how willow would be.

"you sure?" esmeray asked. willow nodded her head, making auriella smile. "no."

"why?" auriella whined. esmeray sighed and frowned.

"parties aren't my thing. you guys know that. i don't want to go out to this party, have some guy dancing on me, wanting to get me drunk, and just fuck me. that is not going to happen." esmeray replied.

"i'll be with you. if a guy decides to mess with you, i'll fuck him up." willow joked. esmeray shook her head and smiled.

"i know you would, but seriously, i really don't want to go." esmeray said. "final words."

willow smirked at auriella, and esmeray already knew what was going to happen.

there esmeray was, standing in the living room of some guys house. willow had left her to dance with some girl, and auriella was taking shots with some boys in the kitchen.

esmeray placed her empty cup on the console table and searched for a way to get some fresh air.

going out the front door wasn't an option. willow would see her, and the guy standing at the door would make fun of her for leaving so soon.

instead, she found the back patio, but turned it down when she saw a couple making out. she went down the hallway and up the stairs, and found a small balcony.

she stood there, looking out towards the backyard. the view wasn't something fancy, just trees, but esmeray's imagination could convince herself that she was looking out towards the beach.

"what're you doing out here?" a voice asked from behind her. esmeray turned around to see a man, maybe about her age, standing there.

"just getting some fresh air. i couldn't really handle being around all these people." esmeray chuckled. the man came and stood next to her as she played with her ring.

"i can understand why. a lot of these people are crazy."

"you know a lot of them?" esmeray questioned.

"yep. play hockey with them."

"oh, so you're all cocky hockey boys." esmeray joked which made the man laugh.

"not all of us are. im not."

she smiled and looked up at the man. "im esmeray by the way."

"i'm jack. jack hughes."