26

liked by lhughes_06, tysmith_6, and 3784 othersesmemills  🥂

esmemills  🥂

lhughes_06 hi :)
    - esmemills hello (:
        - jackhughes luke leave her alone
            - esmemills luke is fine, jack can leave me alone
                - lhughes_06 😃

user68 okay so they have to be dating cause luke commented
    - user67 or maybe their just friends?

user56 pretty 🤪

esmeray went back to her hotel room, intending to start getting ready for the game. she had to be there early to get everything ready, so she had little to no time to get changed.

she changed into her uniform, then put her hair into braids.

there were a few chimes from esmeray's phone and she quickly glanced at it. two texts from auriella and four from jack.

auriella
my parents are so excited to meet you :)

auriella
i can't wait

esmeray replied to auriella, then went to look at jacks texts.

jack
im sorry about earlier

jack
are we good?

jack
i love you

jack
alright i'll stop texting you now, see you at the rink

esmeray didn't respond to jack, mostly because she was still mad at him, and a little because she really had to get going.

she grabbed her bag and left her hotel room, grabbing an uber to the rink.

when esmeray got to the arena, she met up with some of her coworkers and followed them to where she would be.

esmeray put her bag down and sat down at the desk, pulling her computer out of her bag and putting it on the desk.

a couple players came in, but esmeray didn't need to help them. they knew what they needed and esmeray allowed them to do it themselves.

"what's up with you and jack?" mcleod asked as he came up to her.

"hm?" esmeray asked, not fully hearing what he had said.

"you and jack. are you together?" he asked.

"no," esmeray chuckled nervously, "just really good friends."

"so good of a friend that you hold hands?" mcleod asked. esmeray knew that he had saw the article and he was trying to push the information out, but she knew better.

"yep. friends can hold hands, can't they?" esmeray asked.

"i guess.." mcleod mumbled.

"now that we're done, go get bratt, i need to just check up on him." esmeray instructed.

it was an hour before the game and jack still hadn't seen her. she knew he was here, he was just dreading seeing her.

"jesper, when you see jack can you tell him to come see me." esmeray asked. jesper nodded his head and went to go find his teammate.

esmeray got her things ready for when jack would come, and eventually he did.

"took you long enough." esmeray said.

"sorry, i forgot." jack mumbled.

"sure. sit on the bed." esmeray instructed. jack listened to her and she checked out his shoulder.

jack carefully watched as esmeray pushed down on his shoulder.

"does that hurt?" she asked.

"no." jack said.

"alright, just put this on and you'll be good to play." esmeray told him. jack followed and watched as esmeray typed away on her computer.

"im sorry about earlier." jack said.

"we can talk about it later." esmeray replied.

"no, cause then i'll keep thinking about it all game." jack said. esmeray stopped typing and turned to look at jack.

"im sorry, i shouldn't have pushed like i always do. i just didn't expect you to be so talented in skating because you never talk about and i don't know why because you really should talk about it more and-" jack went on.

"finish it later, you have to be out there for warmups." esmeray said.

"but it's okay, i'll see if i can tell you the story." esmeray smiled as jack ran out.

"so, you and jack?" michael asked as he came into the room after jack ran out.