45

liked by willzitez, nicodaws, and 7833 othersesmemills  shade thrown

esmemills shade thrown

aurivaux my bestie is so pretty 😍
- esmemills babes i love you :)

user78 are we gonna ignore the fact that jack didn't like or comment?
- user52 don't assume, he's probably busy rn

willzitez i love you
- esmemills i love you <3

user26 bro i love jack and her together

unknown #
i see youre dating that hockey guy.

unknown #
congrats.

esmeray
who is this?

unknown #
cmon ray, didnt think you'd forget about me.

unknown #
we've only been apart for three years.

esmeray
no fucking way

esmeray
if this is rhys i will start crying

unknown #
good guess baby

esmeray
i have missed you so much!

esmeray
when are you coming back to jersey?

unknown #
today, my flight leaves in an hour.

esmeray
we have to catch up! are you going back to cape may?

unknown #
of course. where else would i go?

esmeray
funny. i'll definitely make the drive to cape may tonight and spend the night at the beach house.

unknown #
you didn't ask to use my beach house.

esmeray
may i please spend the night at your beach house?

unknown #
of course darling. i'll see you tomorrow.

esmeray
💗💗

"who the fuck is this?" jack asked, picking up esmeray's phone.

"and why is he calling you baby?" jack questioned as he scrolled through the messages.

"give me back my phone!" esmeray argued, trying to reach for it.

"not until you tell me." jack growled.

"he's a friend!" esmeray exclaimed, grabbing her phone from jack's grip.

"you're gonna go to cape may and stay at his house?" he asked.

"yeah. you have a problem with that?" esmeray scoffed, crossing her arms.

"yeah, kinda." jack replied.

"oh, so as soon as we become official, i'm not able to see my male friends?" esmeray asked baffled.

"i never said that!" jack cried.

"you kinda did." esmeray furrowed her eyebrows.

"whatever, just go. it's clear that you don't care about my feelings." jack shooed her off.

"that's not fair, jack. i care about you, and you know damn well that i love you too." esmeray argued.

"you clearly don't." jack said. he started walking back to his bedroom and esmeray followed him.

"why can't i go meet up with a friend?" esmeray asked.

"because."

"because why, jack?"

"because! last time you went out with friends you got drugged, and assaulted!" jack told her.

"oh, so because i got assaulted, you blame my friends for it and now i can't go back home to see other friends?" esmeray questioned.

"no."

"then what is it?"

"it doesn't matter." jack shook his head and ran a hand through his hair.

"i have to get to practice." jack left the room, leaving esmeray angry.

jack had no say in what she could do, or who she could be around. esmeray grabbed a duffel bag from the top of jack's closet and went into her bedroom to pack some clothes.

it would be a good idea to get away and stay back home for a couple days, letting this fight go to rest.

be mad with me, i don't really care. im going to cape may for the week to let you cool off. and just so you know, i really do love you and i want to talk it out when you're ready.