41

*breaking news*jack hughes spotted kissing esmeray miller on new year's eve

*breaking news*
jack hughes spotted kissing esmeray miller on new year's eve. are they really dating?

"jack, you do realize that we both just screwed ourselves up? big time." esmeray questioned.

"everyone's going to ask about us when we get to the airport!" she exclaimed. the two were getting packed for the two game road trip that was coming up.

one game in washington with the capitals, the second in boston with the bruins.

"es, i think it's time to actually come out and tell people. who cares what everyone thinks?" jack explained. esmeray looked back at jack and sighed.

"maybe...maybe you're right. maybe it is time.." esmeray trailed.

esmeray finished packing her suitcase and went to help jack. he always never knew what to bring, even though he's been doing it for so long.

"just, how are we going to tell everyone?" jack asked.

"i don't know? through instagram..or just finally posting stuff casually?" esmeray suggested.

"are you two almost done? we've gotta get going." ty asked from the hallway.

"we're almost done." esmeray said. she zipped up the suitcase and let jack drag it out.

the three made their way to the car and drove to the airport.

the first thing asked when they got to the plane, "are you two really dating?"

esmeray turned red and scurried to the back of the plane where she normally sat, leaving jack all alone up front.

"uh, yeah, we are." jack stammered.

"take care of her kid." lindy said from behind him. jack nodded his head and sat down in his seat.

well that was awkward..

esmeray started on some school work that she needed to catch up on, but was soon done only twenty minutes into the flight.

jack
im bored

esmeray
me too

jack
mile high club?

esmeray
as much as i would love too, the whole team is on this plane

jack
so? they know we're together now

esmeray
my answer is still no

esmeray
but...at the hotel we can do it