46

liked by rhys12, aurivaux, and 6839 othersesmemills  lovely 💗

esmemills lovely 💗

aurivaux  babes i miss you
    -  esmemills babe i miss you more

rhys12  nobody can top u
    -  esmemills  nope

user82  once again, jack has not liked or comment
    -  user41  this is the second time

user59  if someone said something to make them break up, i will cry

when esmeray got to rhys' beach house, she texted him, letting him know that she got there safely.

rhys wouldn't be back in until the morning, so that left esmeray all on her own for the evening.

after dropping off her bag in the guest room, she went out to the balcony, a classic spot that held a lot of memories.

esmeray checked her phone, seeing no texts from jack yet. she sighed and put her phone in her back pocket.

she debated for a while on what she was doing for dinner, ultimately deciding on going to her favorite spot with her favorite workers.

esmeray got dressed and called for an uber to take her to the restaurant. she paid the driver and walked inside, immediately greeted with familiar smells and faces.

"is that esmeray?" her favorite waitress, carol, asked.

"oh my gosh it is! how have you been dear?" carol exclaimed, giving esmeray a big bear hug.

"i've missed you too! i've been good, really good. how about you?" esmeray asked, sitting down in a booth, across from carol.

"im good," carol smiled, "i hear you got a new boy."

"yeah." esmeray blushed.

"is he here?" carol asked.

"no, he's up in north jersey for work. it's just me until tomorrow, then rhys will be here." esmeray told her.

"rhys, oh my goodness! i haven't seen him in forever." carol complained.

"me too. i'll definitely bring him down tomorrow." esmeray said. the two continued to talk for a while until esmeray started getting hungry.

"want your usual?" carol asked.

"yes please." esmeray smiled. she was left alone for a few minutes until carol came back with her plate of food.

"i've missed this place so much." esmeray groaned. she started eating so carol left her alone. her phone beeped and she glanced at it.

jack
i assume you went down to cape may, but just call me whenever you get the chance.

tonight was not the night to call him. she was having fun and even forgot about the whole fight.

deciding not to text back, esmeray turned her phone off completely and motioned for carol to come back.

"i need some help." esmeray said.

"with what?" carol asked.

"with boys." esmeray sighed.

"well, what happened?"

"my boyfriend, jack, and i got into a fight before i came down here. he found rhys texting me and didn't know who it was so he started freaking out. he didn't want me to come down here with a friend because last time i was out with friends i got uhm..assaulted." esmeray explained.

"baby! i am so sorry that happened to you." carol sympathized.

"its fine, but jack thinks that i'm stupid for coming down here." esmeray frowned.

"i don't think jack thinks your stupid for coming down here. he just wants to protect you. i imagine it must've been hard for him knowing you had gotten assaulted the first time you were out, so he only wants to protect you from harm." carol told her.

"plus, does jack know rhys is gay?" carol questioned.

"no. i was gonna tell him but he stormed out before it got the chance." esmeray groaned.

"why don't you talk to him. explain to him what you're feeling and tell him about rhys." carol said.

"thanks carol. i appreciate it." esmeray smiled. she reached into her purse and pulled out a twenty.

"nope, you're not paying. it's on the house." carol chuckled.

"carol, i can't just not pay for it." esmeray argued.

"i don't care. this is the first time you're back home in about a year and a half. im paying." carol said, shooing esmeray out of the restaurant.

"go call lover boy now, would ya?"