51

liked by jackhughes, nicodaws, and 8265 othersesmemills  i wish i was in france 🥖

esmemills i wish i was in france 🥖

jackhughes me too
    -  esmemills  liar

trevorzegras  i took this picture 😁
    -  esmemills  sad to say, he did take this picture

user25  i love her

user91  why is she so pretty? 😩

the day of all the challenge games, jack practiced all morning. esmeray joined him and watched as jack and brekken skated and got closer in a friendship.

it was cute to see jack with kids. esmeray loved it and it even made her want a kid of her own; later in life.

"hey esmeray?" brekken asked as he skated over to her.

"what's up?"

"since you're the only one here and i'm practicing with jack, can you get me a water please? i kinda ran out." he asked.

"yeah, i can go get that. i'll be right back." esmeray smiled. she got up from her seat and went to go find a vending machine. she walked around the stadium, finding one not far from where she had started.

esmeray put in two dollars and pushed the button for a water. she put in another two, getting an extra bottle just in case.

she went back down to the rink and motioned for brekken to come over.

"here you go." esmeray handed him the water bottles and smiled.

"thank you so much." brekken said, skating back over to the bench and drinking some of the water.

"brekken is the best." jack said to esmeray. the two watched the kid as he started chugging his water. he was really thirsty.

"he's adorable. i love him." esmeray told him

"he's a damn good hockey player too. learns from the best." jack smirked.

"ha-ha, you're so funny thinking you're the best hockey player." esmeray chuckled.

"what? who's the best player then?" jack asked. "and don't you say any flyers players."

"i would never! i was gonna say quinn, then luke, then trevor, then brekken, then you." esmeray smiled, totally messing with him.

"wow, i thought you were my girlfriend." jack scoffed.

"hey! that's not fair." esmeray frowned.

"im just kidding." jack gave her a quick kiss before skating off to practice more with brekken.

esmeray watched them for another fourty minutes before they called it quits. the two boys changed and esmeray waited for them outside of the locker room.

brekken came out first with a big hockey bag slung on his shoulder.

"jack's almost done. he's being a slow-poke." brekken laughed. esmeray smiled and the two waited for jack to finish getting dressed.

he came out a few minutes later and the two made it to their uber ride back to the hotel.

"i'll see ya later buddy." jack said, waving goodbye to brekken.

the couple went up the elevator and to their room, jack falling on the bed and esmeray going to the bathroom.