"A little birdy, well multiple says this guy was with a girl last night and left early with her," another uncle came in, holding his favorite mug.

"Yea, everyone knows about it. Says she was "the most pretty girl anyone has seen". They haven't seen me," his aunt whispers the last part as she shoved the plate of vegetables into hoseoks hand.

Hoseok looked at her bewildered, what the hell was he supposed to do with these?

"Oh my! Hoseok! What was she like! Will you introduce her?" His mother asked, her eyes seemed to sparkle, and hoseok would never deny his wonderful mother.

"Of course," hoseok slips, his mother taking the plate of vegetables from him with a smile.

"OHHH WE ARE GETTING A NEW MEMBER OF THE FAMILY!" his loud-ass uncle called out, doing a little dance as he stole a spoon full of cooked eggs from a random plate.

The kitchen went silent as he continued to dance around, watching him... even a couple of kids who were walking by stopped to watch him.

"UNCLE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! COME PLAY!" One of the younger kids screamed as a group of them started to run away. He, obviously in the mood to play, chased after them with a spoon. Yelling how he was going to get them.

The kitchen stayed quiet until his mother gave a little hum.

"What is she like?" His mother asked quietly, despite all the laughs and the yells in the room where his uncle was.

"You would love her... I don't know her very well, I just met her but... she's pretty, smart, she's caring... she friends with Yoongi, and.. the jeon boy." hoseok didn't notice his smile as he started talking about minji.

His aunt and the uncle in the room smiled at the boy, thinking it was so cute.

"I would love to meet her, anyone you bring around here, you know I would treat them as my own," his mother says, so happy her boy had found someone who he would bring to her and introduce.

"Her name is-" as hoseok was about to speak, the door slammed open shocking everyone in the house. Once they noticed who it was, they calmed down. However, the male didn't look calm.

"Yoongi...what's wrong?" Hoseok says, getting closer to the man who looked pale and was breathing quickly due to having short breath.

"Minji- where's minji?" Yoongi huffed out.

"What?" hoseok asks, wanting more information.

"She's gone- I can't find her- I told her to wait outside- we were going to come here- she's gone...and I just got her back..." yoongi choked back a sob, eyes watering. Hoseok was frozen in shock... Minji was gone? No... no not when he was going to introduce her to his mother.

Speaking of which, his mother rushes over to the cat boy, leading him to sit down, a swarm of people, coming to check in on hoseoks friend.

Hoseok quickly pushed through his family to get to yoongi before standing in front of him.

Yoongi looked up, trying to stop his tears from falling.

"Come on yoongi. We will find her. She couldn't have gone far. She doesn't know her way around. She's going to be here,"
Hoseok said, more so talking to himself.

Yoongi gave a firm nod, wiped his tears that were about to fall, and jumped up from his seat.

Hoseok followed him to the door but before he could leave, his mother held his hand, stopping him.

"Hoseok, honey...what?" His mother was at a loss of words. Hoseok smiled at her. Holding her hand with both of his.

"Minji...she's the one I want to introduce you to..."