Coraline Door

PETER POV: 

I was asleep in bed. I woke up to use the bathroom and headed back to bed. I stopped when I saw the hallway closet. There was a light on inside. I don't have a light in there. I opened the closet door and was surprised. Instead of the shelves there was a stair case going down to a basement. This is a one story house. There is only this floor and a attic. The stairs were a dark brown with no carpet. There was a light hanging from the ceiling. I should check it out. I entered the stair way and closed the door. I held the rail as I went down the stairs. I made it to the bottom and looked around. There was a living room and a bathroom on the other end of the room. The tv was on and there was snacks on the coffee table. There was a camo blanket on the couch with some pillows. 

"Hey" said a voice. 

I jumped and turned to see a boy. Probably about my age. He was white with black hair to his shoulders. 

"Want to watch a few movies" asked the boy. 

"Sure, what do you have" I asked. 

I hate horror movies. So I'm hoping its not a horror movie. I'd rather watch all of Twilight then a horror movie. Twilight would just put me to sleep and be thankful I'm not a fucking idiot like Bella. Although she is abusive to Jacob so, enough said. 

"How about the Toy Story series" asked the boy. 

"Sure" I said. 

I sat on the couch while the boy put the first movie on. He sat on the couch next to me. 

"I'm Loki by the way" said the boy. 

"Peter" I said. 

"Anyway I know your diabetic so I have some sugar free snacks and regular snacks. I wasn't sure what you like" said Loki. 

"Thanks" I said. 

I looked at the coffee table and saw a few juice boxes with other snacks. There was also some kind of needle with a medicine bottle. I picked up the bottle and looked at it. Insulin. 

"I also got some insulin if you feel like taking some" said Loki. 

"I actually never gave myself a shot before" I said. 

Loki picked up a needle and gave it to me. 

"What snack do you plan on having" asked Loki. 

I looked at the table again. 

"A bag of chips" I said. 

Loki picked up the bag and looked a the back. 

"That is one unit of insulin" said Loki. 

"Okay" I said. 

Loki helped me fill the needle and then I gave myself a shot. I wiped my stomach clean and put the wrapper on the table. 

"Now pinch the fat and inject the needle" said Loki. 

I pinched some fat in my stomach and held it. 1, 2, 3. I gave myself the shot. Is it in? I didn't even feel it. I injected the insulin and waited a second before removing the needle. 

"I didn't even feel that" I said. 

"Probably the only good thing about diabetes. You get to use a small needle so you don't feel it as much" said Loki. 

But you still feel it sometimes. 

"So now we wait 15 minutes or something" I asked. 

"Yes" said Loki. 

He set a timer on his phone as we watched the movie. We spent the rest of the time watching the 4 movies with a snack and juice. We cuddled on the couch and I fell asleep. I woke up on my bed. That had to be a dream. Naturally I told aunt May about it. It was a great dream and I did check the closet when I woke up. Sadly the stairs weren't there. It was just regular shelves. Sad that it was just a dream but I had a fun night with Loki.