Hunting and Cuddles NOT SURE IF I NEED TO PUT A WARNING FOR MENTION OF SEIZURES

LOKI POV:

Peter was still resting at the hospital. I put my jacket on and tied my boots. I stood up and covered Peter up. He opened his eyes. "Hey, I'm going to go find some food. Just rest here okay" I said. Peter nodded and went back to sleep. I kissed his forehead and left. Maine is a rainforest and the zombie village here lives in tree houses with bridges and stairs. "How is Peter" asked Nick Fury. I'm not sure I like Nick Fury. He tried to kill Peter when we first got here. He mistake a diabetic seizure for turning into a gone zombie. "He's still resting. I'm going to go find him some food" I said. "You're welcome to join the hunting crew. They are probably still collecting weapons" said Nick Fury. "Thanks" I said. I got up and went to join the hunters. They allowed me to come with and gave me a knife. They don't believe I'm that good. We started walking around the forest. I don't mind hunting. I remember Peter and I hunted back in district 10. His sisters don't like eating any food in the zombie town.

So we have to go outside the maze to hunt for food. Maine however shut down the maze so no one can enter or leave. Unless you enter threw the human world. I also remember how Peter and I hunted for food back in the games, and in Oklahoma. "There" said a girl. There was a poison frog. They are dangerous for humans but not to zombies. They are actually pretty tasty. Or so I have been told. I threw my knife and killed the frog. I started to put it in my pocket. "What are you doing" asked a boy. "I'm going to bring it back for Peter" I said. "The human" asked a boy. "Loki he can't have that. He is still human. It's too dangerous" said a girl. I signed annoyed and gave the frog to them. It was put in a bag with the rest of the food we catch. We continued hunting. They also collected fruit. I held the knife as we hunted. I caught two humming birds and a butterfly. I would love to give it to Peter but butterflies are poisonous if a human eats them. They are delicious though. I ate the butterfly but the birds should be okay.

I just have to gut them and stuff. I went back to the hospital and found Peter still sleeping. I checked his blood sugar and insulin levels. He should be okay. I started to gut the birds. I don't have to cook them. I just have to remove the bones and stuff. Peter rubbed his eyes and sat up. "Hey, how are you feeling" I asked. "Better, I guess I need to take better care of my body" said Peter. "Good that. I'm making some food" I said. "What's on the menu" asked Peter. "Humming bird, I would of also given you a po" I started but noticed Peter wasn't paying attention. He was looking at the blanket. "Peter" I asked walking up to him. I sat on the bed and Peter looked at me. "Are you okay? You spaced out" I said. "Ya, it's just I'm having trouble focusing" said Peter. He cuddled into my arms. "And my body hurts" said Peter. I hugged Peter. "I'm almost done with the food" I said. I kissed his cheek and went back to making the food. Peter looked around the room a bit while he waited. He found a book to read. I'm not sure if that is good for his head ache. Peter kept getting distracted and having to go back to the beginning to find out how he got to the events on that page. I later finished the food and took the book from Peter. I told him it probably isn't good to read if you have a headache and he should let his brain relax as much as possible.