Berg

PETER POV:

Loki carried me to the roof. There was no escape. I fell to the ground. "Peter" said Loki as he ran up to me. He picked me up and held me in his lap. "It's going to be okay" said Loki. I lifted my shirt and saw the bullet sticking out. Loki pulled it which kinda hurt. Loki gave me some mold. I took it and ate it. "I'm sorry, I wish it didn't have to end like this" said Loki as tears fell from his face. "It's okay, I just want to be with you in the end" I said. Loki smiled and kissed my lips. We kissed for a few seconds and broke the kiss. There was sounds behind us. We turned and saw a berg. "That's our ride" said Loki. He helped me up as the berg turned around. It opened the hatch. Loki helped me walk to the berg. "COME ON" Tony yelled reaching for us. "GET CLOSER" Loki yelled. "WE CAN'T, YOU HAVE TO JUMP" Natasha yelled. I know we will both survive this but I had a fear Loki won't make it. I started to feel my heart beat faster.

Loki turned to me. "Peter look at me. We will be okay" said Loki. He hugged me. The building fell and I hugged Loki tighter. "It's okay, I got you" said Loki. I know zombies can fly but I can't with this injuring. Plus I'm loosing blood. Loki flew into the berg and laid me on the ground. I relaxed and laid there. My hearing started to fade away. Loki lifted my shirt and told the others that Mysterio shot my stomach. Loki held my hand as they started to patch me up. I fainted and blacked out.

🎃 here is a emoji you can name to lighten the mood I guess.

I heard a tarp blowing in the breeze. I'm on a bed with my stomach patched up. Where is everyone else? I bolted up and Loki ran up to me. "Hey, it's okay. I'm here" said Loki. He sat on the bed and I hugged him. "I was worried I didn't make it" I said as I closed my eyes. Loki rubbed my back. "You did, and we are back home" said Loki. "What" I asked surprised as I broke the hug.

"We are back at New York" said Loki. I was shocked. I got up and ran outside. Loki ran after me. I saw the town in the stage of being rebuilt. I fell back into Loki's arms as the world became dizzy. "Take it easy Peter. You just woke up" said Loki. "Sorry, just excited to finally be home" I said. Loki smiled and picked me up. He carried me back inside and set me on the bed. "I want to check the wound quick" said Loki. I lifted my shirt and saw the guaze over the hole. Loki gently removed it. It was now a scab. "How long was I out" I asked. "A week, you took your sweet time waking up" said Loki. "Have Mj and Gwen been here to see me" I asked. Loki sat on the bed next to me. "Ya, a few days ago" said Loki. "Oh, what about you? How have you been" I asked. "Well honestly I have been in here waiting for you to wake up. I hardly left because I didn't want you to be alone when you woke up. But I probably should shower. I haven't since Florida" said Loki. "You should, I don't want a stinky boyfriend" I said. "Good, but do you want to join me" asked Loki. "Ya" I said.