Zombie Cocktail

PETER POV:

I have always been one to despise alcohol. However that was only because of the whole drunk issue. Turns out zombies can't get drunk. It's still unhealthy but it doesn't affect our brains the same way. But like I said it's still just as unhealthy for the kidneys or whatever cleans the blood in your body. But soda gives zombies poop issues so we can't have soda. Instead the zombies have alcohol. Loki and I ordered our drinks. We aren't eating any food it's just the drinks. "Are you sure this is okay" I asked. "Ya, you shouldn't get drunk. You have enough mold in your system to protect you" said Loki. "I meant that I'm physically 15 and have fake ID" I said as I showed Loki my card. "Zombies don't have the same laws for alcohol. Plus some countries allow you to drink at 16" said Loki. "I know, it's just weird" I said. "We can still cancel the order if you want" said Loki. "No, we don't have to. I'm just use to hating alcohol" I said. "At least you can't get drunk" said Loki. "Good" I said.

"Anyway, it's our last night here" said Loki. "Any idea where they are going to put us" I asked. "Australia" said Loki. I chuckled. "I guess it is real" I joked. Loki was confused. "I was only joking. We are going to Illinois but do people believe Australia isn't real" asked Loki. "Well no one said humans are smarter then zombies. We have anti vax, healthy at every weight, flat earthers, Americans who yell at you to learn English in English" I said. "Was that last one just a American thing" asked Loki. "Ya, some Karens think that you have speak English in America but I don't see how yelling at me to learn English in English will work" I said. "Well entitled people tend to lack a brain" said Loki. "True" I said. The drinks arrived and we told the waitor this is all for us. I took a sip of the drink. "Not bad" I said. "Ya, I even like the little gummy brain" said Loki. I had to use the straw to get my gummy brain out. "I would prefer to also add eyes or something" I said. "They do that in the zombie town" said Loki.

I froze in shock as I questioned. "Real or gummy" I asked. "Real, but they are animal eyes. Not human" said Loki. "GOOD, I was scared there for a second" I said. "Animal is more easy to get. But I have to ask if humans don't like zombies then why all the drinks and zombie merch" asked Loki. "I think most people like the idea of a zombie apocalypse. I guess they like the whole end of the world kind of thing and fighting zombies. I'm not into it all" I said. I took another sip of the drink. "But you like zombies right" asked Loki. "Ya" I said. "So, what are you more into a zombie boyfriend fucking brains out really good and making you his zombie boyfriend" asked Loki in a sexy whisper as he smirked. I blushed and tried to get rid of my boner by adjusting my sitting. I bit my lip and blushed harder as Loki's smirk got bigger. "Well, yes. It's better then surviving during a apocalypse. Plus I get to be friends with the other zombies. But mostly the zombie boyfriend and fucking" I said while blushing. I covered my mouth. "Maybe we can do that tonight" said Loki. "Like, role play sex" I asked. "Ya, you're the human and I'm the zombie. I hunt you down and then fuck your brains out" said Loki. Which is what we did later that night. Luckily the airport was empty.