Past Life

LOKI POV:

I sat at the table with my hand covering my face annoyed. I had my eyes closed. I have no idea how I am suppose to marry a girl I don't love. Peter entered the room. He is one of the many maids here and super sexy. "Is it okay if I clean in here" asked Peter nervously. "Ya, go ahead" I said putting my hand down and opening my eyes. Peter started cleaning the room. "So, I thought you would be happy to get married tomorrow" said Peter. "I'm not. I don't love her" I said. I tell Peter everything. He is like my best friend. I just feel a connection. "Why don't you just call off the wedding" asked Peter. "If I did everyone will want to know why. A lot of people may think being a prince is awesome but it isn't. There is so many rules and I have to marry a girl who is a princess" I said. "But when you are king can't you change that law" asked Peter. "Maybe, but it wouldn't matter. I would still have to produce a heir" I said.

"I guess I'm lucky I'm the king and queens nephew so chances are I won't enter the throne" I said. "You don't want kids" asked Peter. "No I could, maybe. I'm just gay. I don't like girls" I said. "Well maybe you can secretly date a guy. I mean, you can hire him as a servant and have him 'serve' you" said Peter. "You mean have sex behind my wife's back" I asked. "You don't love her and if you had the choice you wouldn't marry her" said Peter. "Well, I'm crushing on one guy but I don't know. It seems like too much" I said. "It's up to you" said Peter. I signed and decided to go for it. "But the man I love is you" I said. Peter froze and blushed. "You, love me" he asked. "Ya, I just feel a connection" I said. Peter blushed harder. "Well, you know where to find me if you ever need me" said Peter. "I could need you now" I said blushing. "What would we do" asked Peter. "Well uh, I would like my first time to be with a guy. If you don't mind" I said. "Okay, let's go" said Peter.

I got up and snuck Peter to my room. I closed the door and looked at Peter. Is this really a good idea? Who cares, I get to fuck my crush and he wants me to fuck him. I smashed my lips on Peter. I closed my eyes and led Peter to my bed. I broke the kiss for some air. Peter and I did it and then laid on my bed covered up. "That, was great" said Peter. "I'm going to have to call you in more often" I said. "We can't always have sex in one of our rooms" said Peter. "Then we will fuck where we find suitable" I said. "Never thought you would be dirty in the love department" said Peter. "You aren't any cleaner. Not with those screams" I said. "Do you think anyone heard us" asked Peter. "No, these walls are thick. I doubt they heard anything" I said. "Good, do you mind if I sleep here? I don't exactly get much sleep in my room. My bed sucks" said Peter. "Go ahead, I have to get back to my duties but I can have you sleep over tonight" I said.

"And get the maids some bloody better beds" I said. "Good" said Peter. I kissed his forehead and got up. I got dressed and did my duties. I later got married and secretly went hard on Peter on the kitchen table that night. No one was up. I made sure of it. Peter had a soar ass the next day though. My parents later moved to a new country called America. Peter and a few other maids came with. I got sick on the ships and when we got to America I was still sick. Peter took care of me. I however became a zombie and was put with the others. Peter was infected from the sex we had while I was sick. The zombies later didn't care about who dates who, what color we are, etc. I think it was because none of us had rights anymore. I was finally able to be with Peter. My parents found out I was gay and weren't happy. But then a deadly disease came and killed Peter. I was left alone until Peter was reborn as a human. I could feel his presents that day.

"And then I later found you again and turned you into a zombie" I said. "Wow, I wish I could remember that" said Peter. "You will, the blue waffles might make your memories come back but I'm glad you are here" I said. "Me two, I love you Loki" said Peter. I smiled and kissed Peter on the lips. "I love you two Peter" I said. "So, can we have shower sex? I noticed you have had a boner and I need to shower" said Peter. I smiled. "Okay, come on" I said.