Prison

PETER POV:

Loki and I are both zombies and in a human prison. After the whole Loki breaking his z band and pretending to be human and me aiding him we were both put in prison for 50 years. It's not all that bad. They have zombie food, the other prisoners avoid us, and we got to keep our sex toys in our cell. It's also some what sound proof. Not entirely. I think we only got to keep the sex toys because of the blue waffles. But I don't mind the prisoners avoiding us. We don't have to worry about any trouble. So if we just behave and don't break any rules we will be okay. I was currently sitting outside with Loki. We were on a blanket in the shade. The police put a shaded area outside for us so we can join the other prisoners for fresh air outside. I cuddled in Loki's arms. He fed me a moldy strawberry. I also have diabetes so I have to keep my blood sugar at a healthy level. Meaning I can have snacks but I don't know if prisoners are already allowed snacks.

Either way I don't have to worry about them stealing our food. It's raw and moldy. Humans hate that food. The prisoners walked up to us. "Hey" said one. We are all boys. "Hey" I said a little confused. This is the most interaction we have had with them. We can talk to them but we all choose not to. "Grab the boy" said the leader. "What" I asked. The prisoners grabbed me and Loki. "LET US GO" Loki yelled as we tried to break free. I looked over at the cop watching us. She looked away as if nothing was happening. My shirt was removed and dropped onto the ground. Am I going to be raped? I never thought they would do that. Not many humans want to rape zombies. I would imagine. They started to drag me into the sun. "LET THEM GO GUYS" a prisoner yelled. I tried to free myself and heard Loki yelling at them to stop. I was pulled out of the shade and into the sunlight. It was bright and burned my skin. I screamed and closed my eyes. It felt like I was on fire. "OW" a man screamed as Loki bit him.

"GET ON THE GROUND" a cop yelled. Cops came and tazed a few of the prisoners. I was grabbed and pulled into the shade. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE" a cop yelled. He looked at everyone. My skin still burned. I was red and had burns on my skin. "He bit me" said a prisoner. "YOU ALMOST KILLED PETER. I WAS PROTECTING MY SOULMATE" Loki yelled. "ENOUGH" The cop yelled. "Take the two zombies to medical office. Take him to be tested. Lastly put the others back in their cells and check the security cameras to see what happened. And you're fired" said the cop. "WHAT" yelled the women. The fighting went on and the cops did what they were told. Loki and I were taken to the medical office. I sat on the small bed and tried to not cry in pain. Loki sat next to me and put his hands on my back. It felt good. "That feels a little better" I said. "Good, and I am glad you are safe" said Loki. A nurse gave Loki some gel to rub on my skin to help heal the burns.

They let him rub it on because of the soulmate thing that zombies have. After Loki finished rubbing it on me he took his shirt off and hugged me. His skin felt good and took the pain away. Probably because the mold is helping me heal. In the end the one cop was fired for not doing her job, the prisoners were charged with attempted murder, Loki and I will never be put in the same room as them for safety reasons. Loki and I spent a lot of time cuddling and stuff till I was healed. I can't wait till the 50 years are up. Then we will be moved to the zombie town.