A Fluffy Flu Shot (A.K.A Fluff)

PETER POV:

I was working with Loki on a group project. "Peter can you calm down" said Loki. "I hate science fair. It's stupid. Why can't it be a choice for extra credit" I said. "Well at least we get to work together" said Loki. He gave me a peck on the cheek. "I guess that is true" I said. Loki and I continued working till someone came to the room. They started listing people. "Peter" said the person. I got up and started heading to the door but Loki stopped me. "Where are you going" Loki asked. "To get the flu shot" I said. "That's today" asked Loki. "Ya, I signed up. Did you" I asked. "Well I heard some times nurses reuse needles when they aren't suppose to so I will feel comfortable doing it somewhere else" said Loki giving me a knowing look. I wonder if the school does that now. But I do see the point. And I assume somewhere else meant the zombie town. Which even if the nurses did clean the needle it might still have Loki's DNA on it. "Okay, but I'll be back" I said.

I gave Loki a peck on the lips and left. I got the flu shot and then had to wait with the others. I was allowed to use my phone.

Loki: Hey Peter

Peter: Hey Loki, are you allowed to use your phone

Loki: No, but I'm hiding it

Peter: Good, but remember that no one looks at their crotch and smiles

Loki: I do if I'm thinking of you under me when we shuck

Peter: Good point but think about that later. How is the project going

Loki: Good, I figured if I work on it now we will finish faster and can shuck

Peter: Maybe, my arm will be stiff later

Loki: I can massage it for you

Peter: Can you contain yourself and keep it clean

Loki sent me a picture of his boner that was making a bulge in his pants. Loki sat there with his legs wide open. I blushed and adjusted my sitting but fell off my seat. "I'm okay" I said. I got up and explained how I tried to itch my butt and fell off. I'd rather they all think that instead of know I had a boner. I looked at the text.

Loki: Too late, I already have a boner

Peter: Well, it made me fall off my chair

Loki: Are you okay

Peter: Ya, I just had a boner

Loki: Can I see it 😗😀🍆

I froze and looked down. I thought about it and secretly took a picture. I sent it to Loki.

Loki: Can't wait to help you with it tonight 😋

I blushed.

Peter: Good, I can't wait either. But would you mind if I practice for tonight

Loki: Don't you dare touch yourself. You remember last time

I took a picture of me sucking my new pencil and sent it to Loki. My school gives out stickers and pencils and a few snacks to those who get the flu shot. I also snuck some for Loki. Not the snacks of course. Loki can't eat those.

Peter: I won't touch myself but I have a pencil to practice sucking

Loki: Peter don't you dare play this game

Peter: I'm not playing any game. Just making my husband needy

Loki: Oh you asked for it

Peter: What does that mean

Loki didn't respond. I wonder if he got his phone taken away.

After a while we went back to class. Loki didn't say a word except for the project. He just ignored me. When the bell rung for next class Loki and I got our stuff. We left the class room and Loki escorted me to a bathroom on the far end of the school. "Loki" I asked. "You were the one who made me needy" Loki whispered. We entered the bathroom and Loki kept the lights off. He held me against the door and kissed me as we stripped. I can't see a thing. We were both fully naked with our stuff on the floor. Loki broke the kiss and kissed my neck. I closed my eyes and moaned. "I take it I'm better then that pencil" Loki whispered as he rubbed my dick. I forget how Loki is easily jealous without his humanity. "Ya" I moaned. "Good that, I'll fuck you so good" Loki whispered. He kissed down to my dick and sucked me. I moaned and ran my fingers threw his hair. Loki sucked me till I came. Then he sat me on a urinal. Which was kind of gross. People pee in it. Loki sat down and had me inside him as he bounced. I rubbed Loki he bounced. We came and I was out of breath. I came so hard I was weak. "Are you okay Peter" asked Loki. "Ya, that was, wow. I still can't bloody see though. But I think I'm going to faint" I said. Loki stood up and helped me up. I fainted and woke up at home. There was a note on my nightstand. I grabbed it and read the note.

You fainted so I brought you home. P.s. Sorry if I went too hard. But I had fun. Loki <3.