The Turning Dream

PETER POV:

I was laying on the ground as the venom was going threw my veins. My eyes were red and my veins black. "You can try to suck the venom out. But it will most likely turn you into a alien. But you have to make your choice fast" said Tony. "I'll do it" said Loki. "No" I mumbled. I don't know if Loki heard me. I don't want him to become a alien because I remember how back when Florida kidnapped him, Loki was torchered every day when they tried to forcefully turn him. Loki grabbed my arm but I tried to stop him. "It will be okay Peter" said Loki. He bite my arm and started to try and suck the venom out. I could see Loki's eyes turn red and the veins in his body turn black. The venom was turning him into a alien. I tried to take my arm away but couldn't. I'm too weak. Loki's face turned back to normal. He took his mouth off my arm and held my hand. Loki put his hand on my cheek. A tear slid down my face.

I felt tired and fainted as the venom took over. I was in a dark woods at night. The moon light shine down like a light. There was also black flowers everywhere. The prettiest kind in my opinion. I was wearing a tux with white gloves. I heard foot steps. "Peter" said Loki. I turned around and saw Loki. He was wearing the same thing as me. Loki walked up to me. "You look great" said Loki. "You two" I said. I then started to wonder. "Did we die" I asked. "No, you fainted and I decided to enter your mind as a dream" said Loki. "Oh" I said. That is good. "Do you want to dance" asked Loki. A song started to play. "Sure" I said. Loki held out his hand and I took it. We started to slow dance to the music. Loki spined me in a circle slowly and then dipped me. I looked into his perfect blue eyes. Loki has the most perfect eyes. I put my hand on his cheek and we kissed. The kiss was perfect. Every kiss with Loki is perfect and magical. We broke the kiss and Loki stood me up. We continued dancing as it started to snow.

I ended up getting tired and rest my head on Loki's shoulder. I'm starting to feel tired. "Peter" said Loki. "Hmm" I said. "Do you want to lay down" asked Loki. I nodded. Loki laid me down and held me in his arms. I opened my eyes and looked at Loki. "Why am I tired" I asked. "You're body is turning into a alien and your body has to adjust" said Loki. "Oh, I guess that makes sense" I said. I snuggled into Loki's arms and closed my eyes again. I laid in Loki's arms as the snow fell down on us. It didn't feel cold. It felt more like warm snow. The music ended and we laid there in silence. Loki picked a black rose. He picked the petals off and threw them up into the air. The petals fell back down on us. One fell on my cheek. I smiled as I rested. Loki's arms feel safe and warm. I didn't want to wake up. Loki kissed my forehead. "I love you Peter" said Loki. "I love you two" I said. I opened my eyes and looked at Loki. He had snow in his hair and on his face. He looks cute. Loki and I cuddled with me mostly sleeping till I woke up in the real world.