Zoo Date

PETER POV:

Loki walked up to me with a smile on his face. "What" I asked. I started brushing my teeth. "I talked to the government and they allowed you to come to the human town today. We are going to the zoo. It's 'closed' for 'maintenance' but in reality we going on a tour and get to see all the animals. They made a exception for you to come with because we are soulmates" said Loki with finger quotes. I finished brushing my teeth and rinsed my mouth. "Great, let's pack" I said. I put my stuff away and wiped my mouth. Loki and I checked the weather. Mostly cloudy but a little sun threw out the day. We will bring the umbrella and sun screen in case. The zombie sunscreen doesn't work like human sunscreen. Human sunscreen helps if you plan to spend hours in the sun. The zombie sunscreen is for if you accidently enter the sun we won't burn. But you have a few minutes to find shade. Loki and I also packed snacks and a camera. We then joined the others to go to the zoo.

We saw so many animals of different species all threw out the zoo. My favorite was the fish. We walked threw the aquarium and saw lot's of fish. "What shark is that" asked Loki. "Hammerhead I think" I said. Loki looked at me. "If I was a fish I would like to be a shark" said Loki. "Really" I asked. "Ya, they are cool. My favorite is the Bull Shark" said Loki. "You know the male sharks bite the female sharks to mate. Males will bite the females and which ever one holds onto her the longest wins" I said. "Where did you hear that" asked Loki. "Discovery channel" I said. "Oh, good thing I'm gay" said Loki. "No I'm sure the gay sharks do that two. Assuming there are gay sharks" I said. "Then maybe it's a good thing I'm not a shark" said Loki. We both giggled a little as we walked. "The fish have always been my favorite part of the zoo" I said. "Adorable looking" asked Loki. "Not exactly. It's more of imagining what it would be like to swim with them" I said. "Maybe some day we can" said Loki. "Hopefully, I like swimming because it makes me feel free" I said.

"Zombies do love water. It's good for the mold" said Loki. He laid down on the ground. "What are you doing" I asked. "Lay with me" said Loki holding out his hand. I smiled and took his hand. I laid down with my head on Loki's chest. The fish swam around us. "It's like we are in the ocean" said Loki. "It's beautiful" I said. "Maybe you can hunt for my buried treasure" Loki whispered. I laughed a little and blushed. "You have to make everything dirty" I said looking at him. "You like it dirty" said Loki. I blushed. He's not wrong. "I'll hunt for it later" I said. "Want to check out the other fish" asked Loki. "Sure" I said. We stood up and went to explore the rest of the aquarium. There was jelly fish, sea turtles, crabs, and many other things. Some of the creatures we could touch. It was amazing and felt like we were in the ocean. I stood with Loki in front of one of the tanks. "Today has been even better then I pictured" said Loki. I looked at Loki. "Thanks for inviting me" I said. We closed our eyes and kissed. Loki and I made out for a few seconds and cuddled as we watched the fish. 

Loki X Peterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें