Mysterious White Powder

PETER POV:

Loki woke me up and we got off the plane. Now we have to have our bags checked again. We waited at the bag claim area. I honestly don't feel that great. I checked my blood sugar first. It's normal. I put the kit away and Loki touched my forehead. "You feel warm" said Loki. "I'll lay down after we claim our bag" I said. Our bag finally came threw. Loki grabbed our bag and we were stopped by security. "Is there a problem" asked Loki. "No, we just need to check your bag quick. Follow me" said a guard. We were taken to a back room and sat by the wall. We had a arm handcuffed to a pole. I felt a slight pain in my stomach. The guards looked threw our bag. It's just clothes and stuff. "What is that" asked a guard holding up a plastic zip lock bag with a white powder. "It's powdered milk" said Loki. "Why is it in a zip lock bag? It looks like drugs" I said. "The container broke so I bagged it up. And what kid of idiot would bring drugs on a airplane" said Loki.

"We have seen things kid" said a guard. He opened the bag and took some powdered milk out. "We are going to put a few drops of this to test it. If it's pink it's not cocaine but if it's blue then it is" said a guard. They tested it but the liquid drops stayed pink. I groaned as another pain came. "Peter what's wrong" asked Loki. "My stomach hurts" I said. "Is it possible you are pregnant" asked a guard. The rest went back to testing. "No, I don't have a uterus anymore" I said. "Where does it hurt" asked the guard. "On my lower right side of my abdomen" I said. "Did you take any medications or anything" asked the guard. "No" I said. I was asked a few more questions till they decided to take me to the medical unit. Loki couldn't come with because of the powdered bag that they were testing. The results came back negative for drugs and allergies but I had my appendix swelling. Meaning I was placed under for surgery. I'm sure Loki was informed about it. I wonder how many test it took for the guards to prove it's powdered milk.

Expired powder milk that it. I woke up on the bed. Loki held my hand and sat next to the bed. The mold grew and attached to me. It was already healing me. "Hey, how do you feel" he asked. "Better, and tired" I said. Loki kissed my forehead. "Anyway what about you? How did the powder milk thing go" I asked. "Well they found out it was powdered milk and just let me off with a warning. I guess I didn't think that they would mistake it for drugs" said Loki. "We learned a very important message though. Be careful what you bring in the bags" I said. "It wasn't just my fault. They flagged the sex toys as well" said Loki. "I didn't say it was your fault. It's not, but that is bloody embarrassing" I said. "Ya, they let us keep them because of the blue waffles. But I think some of the stuff was only flagged because I'm a zombie. Like even my sketch book was flagged. All they found though was the pictures I draw. Including the ones of us naked and doing stuff" said Loki. "That's embarrassing" I said. "On the bright side I met Tom Hiddleston and got his autograph for you" said Loki.

THE JOKE IT TOM IS THE ACTOR WHO PLAYS LOKI. I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO ADD.