Piano and Love Life

PETER POV:

I left the pool and entered a room. It looked like a hang out room or something. There was a piano in the room. I walked up to it and sat down on a stool. I pressed a key. It works. I started to slowly play the piano. I have been getting bits and pieces of my past life coming back to me. I don't remember much but I remember my mom loved to play the piano. She would have me sit with her sometimes when I couldn't sleep or was scared. She would even teach me how to play a few simple songs. I tried my best to remember the keys. I don't know any of them by name. Just the sound. Loki entered the room worried but relaxed when he saw me. Loki walked up and sat next to me. "How is the birthday party" I asked. "Could be better. Mostly if my brother was still alive but I guess it's nice that he can come back as a ghost" said Loki. "What about your dad" I asked. "I'm not really sure" said Loki. We were quickly as I slowly played the piano.

Loki looked as if he really wants to tell me something. "Please don't date Taryn" said Loki. "What" I asked as I stopped playing and looked at Loki. I could see the fear in his perfect blue eyes. "He said he was going to ask you out tonight" said Loki. I could see he was heartbroken. "That Bitch is unbelievable" I said a little angry. "Ya, you can't be with him" said Loki. "I'm not going to" I said. Loki was a tiny bit surprised but mostly happy. Almost like he could cry tears of joy. "Really" asked Loki. "Ya, of course not. I love you not him. Plus I can never forgive that Bitch for what he did back in high school" I said. "Am I allowed to ask what he did" asked Loki a little nervously. I turned my body to face Loki and rested my leg on the stool. "It started in 9th grade. He moved there in 8th grade but I was gone do to the back surgery. Anyway, one day in 9th grade we were in music appreciation. We were working on either our tin pan alley / music museum or 60s song power point" I started.

"I'm not sure which I just remember we were on our computers. I was actually focusing on it and out of no where Billy asked if I was dating Taryn. In my head I was like where did that come from? Because I didn't even know him at all, besides his name. But I thought a guy like Taryn, probably taken. Am I the whore dating him, no. So I decided to be honest and say no. You want to know what that Bitch said" I asked. "What" asked Loki. "Well I guess Savanah just broke up with me" I said with a fake smile and my hands in the air. I put them down. "It pisses me off because we were never a thing. After 10th grade he forgot I even exist. The part that pisses me off the most is every time I would mention his name my sister Mj would tell me he is dating Baylee. And that isn't something she would just make up. So basically Taryn can't accept I'm a transgender bisexual boy and he thinks I'm some psychopath who would get jealous and plot his brake up" I said.

"Or he is a two timing whore" I said. Loki was a little surprised. "He really did that" asked Loki. "Maybe, I'm not 100% sure if Mj was telling the truth. But if she was I bet the whole class was in on it" I said. I turned back to face the piano. "I know I'm a disgrace to my old high school but that whole thing is still pathetic" I said. "I never allowed myself to fall for Taryn. I have been heart broke before. I didn't want to go threw it again. Taryn might say other wise but he can't see what is going on in my head. I'm anti social and socially awkward. But I know I never fell for Taryn. Thank God honestly. Would of been a waste of time" I said. I took a deep breath. "But even though we were never together, the fact that he even did that hurt me. I feel like I was cheated on when we were never a thing" I said. I looked at the floor. It's hard for me to admit and talk about with out bursting into the Hulk. Loki put his hand on my shoulder and his other hand under my chin.

He turned my head to look at him. "Peter, you can trust me. I would never do that to you" said Loki. "I know, that's one of the reasons why I love you" I said. "What are the other reasons" asked Loki as we slowly leaned in to kiss. "You're smart, a good artist, kind, actually love me" I started. I closed my eyes for the kiss.