Fear Flight

LOKI POV:

Peter has been in the bathroom for a while now. I can feel that something is wrong. I got up and went to the bathroom. "No cutting, some one is taking forever in there" said a man. "I don't have to go. I just want to try talking to him" I said. The line let me go. I knocked on the door. "Peter, are you okay" I asked. There was no responce. "Peter let me in" I said. The door unlocked. I entered and closed the door. Peter sat on the floor with his head buried. "Peter, what's wrong" I asked as I sat next to him. I held Peter in my arms as he cried. "I'm terrified Loki" said Peter. "Of what, did the toilet clug" I asked. "No, I'm terrified of flying over the ocean" said Peter. I rubbed Peter's back as he cried. "It's okay Peter. We will be fine" I said. "I'm too scared to leave the bathroom Loki" said Peter. Well I have to think of something. "Why are you terrified of flying over the ocean? You are perfectly fine when we fly over land" I said. Peter rubbed his eyes.

"Because, I know that I'm in the plane and there is a ocean under us but I feel like there is nothing under me. And if we fall we will die and fall forever or something" said Peter. I was a little confused by this. "But we would also die if the plane fell on land" I said confused. "I know, it's not the dying, it's just that there is no land under us" said Peter. "But you can't drown as a zombie" I said. "I KNOW" Peter yelled. He burst out crying again. Peter gets moody when he has panic attacks. "Peter it's okay. Let's try sitting down in our seats. We can close the window, order a snack and I'll make sure you aren't scared" I said. "How" asked Peter. "I think I know what calms you down" I said. I stood up and grabbed Peter's hand. We stood up and left the bathroom. Peter looked at the floor the whole time. I'm not sure if they heard all that. I took Peter to our seats. We were first class which was great. We sat down and I closed the window. I cover us up with our blankets.

Peter was still a little scared. I had Peter lean against my chest and rubbed his back. "Do you want to watch any movies" I asked. "Ya, I saved a few things on Netflix" said Peter. Netflix can work off line but you can only watch what you downloaded. Peter and I watched a few movies as I rubbed his back. Threw out the years of knowing him I learned that rubbing his back and snuggling helps calm Peter down. We later had some snacks. Peter and I had to bring our own snacks because the airports don't care zombie food. I fed Peter a berry. We heard Tony moan across the aisle. The plane was confused and looked at him and Steve. "Mind your business guys" said Steve. "Do you two really have to fuck right now" I asked. "We aren't fucking Loki. We are rubbing each other" said Tony. "Then get a room" a women said. "Fine, we will wait till later to continue" said Steve annoyed. I doubt they will. Peter and I went back to our movies. I tried taking a brake but still held my hand on Peter's back. As long as I touch him there he will be okay. We later landed and got off the plane. Threw out the flights Peter got less scared but we still cuddled.