Cold Snuggling

PETER POV:

Loki walked into the class room sneezing. He sat next to me. "Hey" said Loki. He even sounds sick. I put my hand on his forehead and felt a fever. "Loki you have a fever" I said. "Peter, I'm fine" said Loki. "No, you are sick. You are going home right now" I said. "I'm homeless" said Loki. The class was surprised. "Then how do you shower and have different clothes" I asked. "My clothes are in my gym locker and I have been showering in the locker room" said Loki. "He can stay at the hotel my mom works at" said a girl. "Fine, but I'm going with to make sure you rest" I said. "I don't want to. I can stay in school" said Loki. He sneezed again. "Loki, let's go. Now" I said. Loki and I stared at each other. He is use to raising me so he was the boss. Now that I'm older he isn't. "Okay, but only because I kinda want to take a five minute nap anyway" said Loki. He got up and we collected what we need. I took Loki to the hotel and we checked in.

The hotel allowed Loki to stay but he will have to get a part time job when he is better. I took Loki to the room and got him settled in. He laid down and I covered him up. "Can you stay with me Peter" asked Loki. "I can but I have to get some cold medicine first" I said. "I don't need medicine" said Loki. "You have a cold" I said. "No not that. I meant we could just snuggle. We are soulmates so it will help me heal faster" said Loki. I thought about it. "Won't I get sick" I asked. "I can't breath so it can't be passed as easily" said Loki. "No sex" I said. "I'm too sick anyway" said Loki. I climbed into bed and snuggled with Loki. We took our shirts off and cuddled under the blankets. Loki did sleep and a small amount of the mold grew and latched onto me. That is still creepy. But I'll be okay. Maybe, well see. I also napped as well. At lunch I fed Loki some expired casserole from my house. "What time do you have to be home" asked Loki.

"I don't. My dad and step mom went on a trip since it's almost Christmas and they took my step brother" I said. "Why didn't you go" asked Loki. "I didn't want to fly to London. I'm terrified of flying over the ocean" I said. "Guess we can spend the holidays together" said Loki. "Good" I said. I put my hand on Loki's forehead. "Your fever has gone down a little. Do you want to watch TV or something as you rest" I asked. "No, but maybe we can sit on the patio outside" said Loki. "Okay, but we have to cuddle under a blanket" I said. "I can do that" said Loki. We grabbed the blanket and sat on the patio outside. I snuggled with Loki and put the blanket over us. The patio wasn't outside. It was actually in the pool room. Our room was attached to the pool and it was one of those water park pools. "I wonder if I would make a sexy life guard" said Loki. "Yes, but you can't do mouth to mouth with a human" I said. "I know, I'm just thinking about my options. I could do house keeping" said Loki. "People shit in the shower and try to shove it down the drain. And they aren't disabled. Do you really want to pick that up" I asked. "Did you forget I changed your diapers" said Loki. "Good point" I said. "I don't like the idea of cleaning that up but I'll have to see what is available" said Loki. He sneezed. "But I just want to cuddle now" said Loki. "Good" I said. Loki kissed my forehead and we cuddled on the patio. We also fell asleep there and woke up when the pool was closed.