Cat Allergy Attacks *Fluffy*

PETER POV: 

I laid in bed feeling like garbage. I think I'm allergic to my aunts cat. Loki appeared in my room. "Peter, why are you still in bed? We have a date planed" said Loki. I grabbed my Loki plushy and threw it at Loki. It hit his chest and fell to the ground. "Did you really think I would send a fake copy of myself to see you" asked Loki. "Mr Stark did" I said. I sneezed and had a few bad coughs. "What happened to you" asked Loki as he sat of the bed. "I think I'm suffering from allergies" I said. Loki put a hand on my forehead. "You don't have a fever" said Loki. My face kinda hurt when Loki touched me. My face feels swollen and hurts. Loki's hand turned cold. "That feels better" I said. "What are you allergic to" asked Loki. "I'm not sure. It might be my aunts cat" I said. I had another bad cough. "Did you take any medicine" asked Loki. "No" I said. "Then I'll go get you some quick" said Loki. He went to the bathroom and found some medicine. 

Apparently some medicines help with cat allergies but probably aren't recommended. Loki came back and I sat up. I took some medicine and swallowed it down with some water. Loki put the cup in the sink and picked me up. "What are you doing" I asked. "I figured we can sit out in the living room" said Loki. He set up a small bed on the couch and laid me down. Loki laid down with me and covered us up with a big fluffy blanket. He turned on the tv and we found a movie to watch. The Avengers. The first one. I love watching the movie. Loki pulled my pants down half way threw the movie. "What are you doing" I asked. "A little pleasure will help you feel better" said Loki. I blushed. He pulled my under wear down and put a condom on me. "Is any one going to be home soon" asked Loki as he kissed my neck. "No, not for a couple hours. My mom is going to take me to the doctors to try and find out why I'm sick" I said as I closed my eyes. "Good, looks like we have plenty of time" said Loki. 

He started rubbing me as he kissed my neck. I moaned a little but tried to stay quiet. Which is hard with Loki rubbing me so good. I'm wearing a condom so sadly it doesn't feel as good because I can't feel Loki's soft perfect hands on my bare skin. But at least I can feel his lips kiss my neck. "What, is the, condom for" I asked in between moans. "We have to keep the couch clean" Loki whispered. Which is true. Loki and I can get pretty messy. I opened my legs to give Loki more room. I can feel he has a boner. Loki rubbed my dick as he left kisses on my neck. I came into the condom and road it out. I opened my eyes and Loki leaned on his arm. He brushed my hair back. "Are you feeling any better" asked Loki. "Ya, a little" I said. I rolled onto my back. "What about you, I noticed you have a boner sticking out" I said. "You can rub me if you like. Just no sucking because of the allergies" said Loki. I undid his pants and pulled them down with his underwear. Loki put a condom on himself and I started rubbing him. After we finished we got dressed and threw away the condoms. We cuddled on the couch and I fell asleep in Loki's arms.