Four Spiderman

PETER POV:

I put the glasses on. "Is he, dead" I asked. "No, your father is still alive Peter. He's just asleep" said EDITH. I relaxed a little. I finally met my original father and he could of died. I'm glad he isn't but he will pay for what he did. I took the glasses off and guards came rushing in. I don't care that they know my identity. "He's still alive" I said. The guards had me explain everything. My dad was taken to be locked up in the most secure prison on earth. I went to find Loki and the others. I was pretty injured so I had to limp. "Peter" said Loki. I looked up and saw Loki, Bruce, and Tony running up to me. I smiled and my hair turned orange. I limp ran to them. We hugged each other. "I'm so glad you are okay" I said. "What about you, you never came back" said Loki. We broke the hug. "My dad turned me into a alien" I said. "I thought you were already a alien" said Tony. "No, well I was but there is more then one kind" I said.

We stood there for a minute. "It's a long story and I'm still pretty soar. I'll explain later" I said. "I'm glad you are okay Peter" said Bruce. "Me two" I said. "Oh, your uncle Marcus" Loki started as he pulled out the necklace I gave him. "He gave me this and said it was from you" said Loki. "Ya, I had it made after one of your tattoo designs" I said. "I love it" said Loki. He put it on and kissed my lips. I kissed back and my hair turned red. I was so worried for Loki. We broke the kiss. "Your hair changed color" said Loki. "Ya, it's been doing that. It's a alien thing. I think the colors are tied to my moods" I said. "What about the blue spots from when Marcus turned you" asked Bruce. "Still here, I think they don't change color" I said. I am glad I still have them. "Oh, it looks cute on you" said Loki. "Thanks, I should probably go change and head back to class. So they know I'm alive" I said. "Good idea" said Tony. "We'll see you there" said Loki.

The three of them started heading back to the class. They looked back at me and Loki waved. I waved back and went to go change into my spare clothes. I will fix the suit later. I went back to the class and said that I was lost. The teachers made sure we are all here and we got on the plane. I sat next to Loki. "What about the rest of summer" asked Loki. "Well after we land I have another plane to catch so I can go stay with my mom. But I will be sure to text you" I said. "Oh, I was hopping we could spend summer together" said Loki. "Maybe next summer. But I'm not going to lie. Having divorced parents sucks" I said. "I can only imagine. I'm glad we can text each other though" said Loki. The plane took off and we started flying home. Loki and I watched movies to kill time. The flight was a couple hours. I think my butt is soar. We landed and got off the plane. "Want me to walk you to your gate" asked Loki. "Are you sure you have time" I asked. "Ya, I don't have to be anywhere" said Loki. "Okay, then let's go" I said. Loki and I held hands as we walked.