Remembering The Dead

LOKI POV:

Peter was asleep on the bed covered up. I'm glad the seizure is over. I noticed something sticking out of Peter's pocket under the blanket. I picked it up. The necklace with the hunger games pin. I noticed a button on it. I pushed it and a hologram came up from the top. A women with brown hair and the blue spots in her hair like Peter. "That's my alien mom" said Peter. I jumped a little and saw Peter was awake. "Hey, how you feeling" I asked. I sat down on a bed next to Peter. "Better, I didn't mean to scare you" said Peter. "It's okay" I said. I gave the necklace back to Peter. "My mom gave me this when the planet was destroyed" said Peter. Peter shut the hologram off. "Where is she now" I asked. Peter rolled over onto his side and faced me. "Probably dead. Part of me believes she is still alive but I doubt that. The planet blew up" said Peter. "What was her name" I asked. "Emily" said Peter. I grabbed a watch from my pocket. I gave it to Peter.

"That was my older brother Thor" I said. Peter took the watch. "What happened to him" asked Peter. "He died saving my life. It was back during the cage years. You had a cold so I couldn't see you. I snuck out during a riot but when I was caught a guard tried to shoot me. Thor shoved me out of the way but was shot. He died and I was taken back to the cage. I didn't get to say goodbye to him as he was lying there dying" I said. Peter gave me the watch back. "I think I remember him. You two would always mess around and get into trouble" said Peter. We both laughed a little. "Ya" I said. I put the watch back in my pocket. "Do you need anything" I asked. "No, I'm mostly just tired" said Peter. I kissed his forehead. "I'll let you get some rest. I'm going to see how everyone else is doing" I said. "Okay" said Peter. I covered Peter back up and left. Bark laid on the bed with Peter. Peter closed his eyes and went back to sleep. I went outside and saw Mj and Gwen. Gwen hugged me. I wasn't expecting that.

I hugged back confused. Gwen broke the hug. "Thanks for taking care of Peter" said Gwen. "Ya, of course. He will be okay" I said. "Is he awake" asked Mj. "He was asleep when I left. He's pretty tired from the seizure" I said. "Peter never had them before" said Mj. "It was probably just from low blood sugar" I said. "Well I'm going to go check on him" said Gwen. Her and Mj went inside. I imagine it was shocking for them to see their brother have a seizure like that. I went to go check on my friends. The cult members asked me how Peter is doing. I told them he was resting and will be okay. Steve and Bucky were having a romantic date. I remember they shucked pretty hard at the party when we were all drunk. Damn Bitch gave us cat pissed mixed in with alcohol. It was not fun. I walked around the village and met everyone. It was a nice place. I'm sure Peter and I will be happy here. When Peter was finally allowed to leave the hospital we moved into a small apartment together. I helped Peter take care of blood sugar levels to prevent another seizure from happening.