Class Trip Lemon

PETER POV:

I was at the lab in Avengers tower. The door opened and my boyfriend Loki entered. We have been dating for a while and Mr Stark hates it.

"Hey Peter, what's with the face" asked Loki.

He sat down at the table.

"I wasn't allowed to go on the feild trip. Everyone thinks I lied about working here" I said.

Loki thought for a bit.

"Field trips are lame anyway. Besides were you bit by a spider last time you took a field trip to Stark Industries" asked Loki.

"Ya, but I enjoy field trips" I said.

Loki created a slushie and gave it to me.

"Maybe this will cheer you up" said Loki.

I signed and looked at the clock.

"Or, we have time for something else. Mr Stark is busy with tours all day" I said.

"Okay, like what, monopoly or something" asked Loki.

I stood up and walked over to Loki. I sat on his lap.

"I think you can guess what I want" I said.

"Oh, some sex in the lab. Never thought you would fuck outside of a bed" said Loki as he rubbed my leg.

"I fuck anywhere as long as you are the one taking me" I whispered in Loki's ear.

Loki smiled and stood us up.

"Then strip and kneel for me my spider" said Loki.

I kicked my shoes off first. I then undid my belt and slowly took it out of my pants. I could see Loki staring at my bulge. He is wanting me so much right now. I unbuttoned my pants and took them off. I made sure to bend over as I did. I took my boxers off and took a deep breath as I felt the air on my skin. I took my shirt off and got on my knees.

"You left your socks on" said Loki.

"I thought my God likes me in only my socks" I said.

Loki loves when I call him that. He took his clothes off and left them on the floor. I never thought I would like men with long hair but Loki, well, he's a God.

"Like what you see Peter" asked Loki.

"Yes" I said.

Loki was now fully naked. And I want him so badly. Loki walk up to me.

"Bow for me" said Loki.

I bowed with my ass hanging in the air. Loki walked around me to stand behind me.

"See how easy it is to bow to your king Peter" said Loki.

"You're the only one I bow to" I said.

"Good" said Loki.

He slowly entered me and I moaned. We have fucked so many times I'm pretty much the same as a ocean for how tight I am. But I'm still pretty tight. Loki leaned over and held my wrist to the floor.

"I'm going to make you feel so good you'll scream for me and forget all about that stupid trip" Loki whispered.

"Can I have the Edward experience" I asked.

"What the Hell is that" asked Loki.

"Edward from Twilight is ice cold and you are a frost giant" I said.

"I would have to turn you into a frost giant so you don't get frost bite and we are not calling it that ever again. Let's talk about that whole turning thing after we finish" said Loki.

He put a cum ring on me.

"What is that for" I asked.

"For comparing me to Twilight. I'm not one of those glitter boys and you can't come until I say so because of that" said Loki.

Loki started to pound my ass already knowing where my sweet spot is. I moaned his name. Loki was going fast and pounding me.

"Loki, fuck" I moaned.

"Scream my name Peter. These walls are sound proof so no one will hear" Loki whispered.

Loki started leaving kissing on my body as he fucked me. I was screaming in pleasure and felt Loki leak some pre cum inside me. The best thing about being two guys is we can't concieve.

"Uh Mr parker" said Jarvis.

"Can it Jarvis. I'm busy fucking Peter's brains out" said Loki.

"I know but I think I should war" Jarvis started but Loki interrupted him.

"If you at all value your life Jarvis you will listen when I say, shut the fuck up" said Loki.

"Are you threating to kill me? I'm a AI system. Tony can just remake me. Speaking of Tony he is com" Jarvis started but Loki didn't let him finish.

"Let me make my boyfriend feel good in piece" said Loki.

I closed my eyes as Loki pounded me.

"Oh, Loki, never stop" I moaned.

"Not until you are screaming my name as I fill you with my love" said Loki.

He went back to leaving kissing on my body. May will probably see them again and want to know who the lucky boy is. Loki's lips felt so amazing.

"LOKI, FUCK, OH MY G" I screamed.

"OH MY GOD" Pepper screamed.

Loki stopped and we froze. When the hell did the door open? Pepper stood there with Mr Stark and my class. A few girls covered their faces along with Ned and MJ. Mr Stark was turning red all over. Flash was just shocked from everything and everyone else was surprised but didn't know what to do.

"You mo" Tony started as he looked at Loki.

"EVERYONE ELSE GET OUT" Tony screamed.

My class evacuated leaving us four. Poor Pepper was still shocked and covering her face.

"LOKI, GET OUT OF MY SPIDER SON AND I'LL GIVE YOU THREE MINUTES BEFORE I KILL YOU" Tony screamed.

"Guess we will continue later" said Loki.

He rubbed my dick and pulled out. I miss Loki inside me. He grabbed his clothes and ran off out if the lab.

Tony looked at me.

"Did he rape you" asked Tony trying to contain his anger.

"What no, I wanted him to fuck me" I said.

Tony was silent. I sat up. Tony took a deep breath.

"Go finish in the bathroom kid. AND NEVER fuck that guy again" said Tony.

"Why" I asked annoyed.

"BECAUSE I SAID SO. And he threw me out a window" Tony yelled.

I groaned and went to the bathroom. I found Loki against the wall.

"We never did finish Peter" said Loki.

"Then help me finish" I said.

Loki walked up to me.

"Give your king some manners" said Loki.

He took the cum ring off and lead me to the shower where we took a shower and Loki and I rubbed each other till we came.