Movie Theater Vomit

PETER POV:

I was at the movie theater with Loki and my parents. I told them Loki was just a friend but they might being onto the fact that we are dating. Plus they only came with because they met Loki today for the first time. I could feel the food or whatever coming back up. I have also been feeling kinda icky today but I didn't want to bail on Loki. I got up and left the theater. I ran to the bathroom and found the first empty toilet. I got on my knees and threw up in it. The popcorn or soda might of set me off. Loki walked up to me and rubbed my back. "You okay Peter" asked Loki. "Not really" I said. I threw up some more. Loki stayed with me till I finished. I flushed the toilet and we stood up. Loki walked me out of the bathroom and sat me against the wall. "What happened? Was it something you ate" asked Loki. "Maybe, but I have been feeling like shit all day" I said. Loki put his hand on my cheek. His hand grew the mold and attached to my face.

I smiled a little. "You can sit with me if you want" I said. "I know, I just want to see what it is quick. Can you lift up your shirt" asked Loki. I lifted my shirt confused. Loki put his ear against my stomach. I couldn't help but blush and my heart is beating fast. The mold grew on Loki's face and attached to my stomach. Loki sat up and put my shirt down. "Nothing serious, just crappy day I guess" said Loki. "Ya, I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to bail" I said. "Peter, you don't have to worry about bailing on me. I would of took care of you" said Loki. He sat next to me and held me in his arms. "I just didn't want you to think I was lying about being sick" I said. "I'm your zombie soulmate Peter. I would be able to tell if you are lying" said Loki. "I guess that's good" I said. "It is, give me your phone quick" said Loki. I was confused but gave Loki my cellphone. He added his number to mine and mine to his. The numbers were accepted.

Loki gave me my phone back and kissed my cheek. "I added myself as Loki but you can change it if you want" said Loki. "Later" I said. I just want to cuddle with Loki for now. Loki gave me some mold. "Here, it should help with the stomach issue" said Loki. I took the mold and ate it. It's like cotton candy just not sticky or melting in your mouth. But fluffy wise it is. "When we get home I can make some soup if you want. It might help your stomach" said Loki. "I'm not sure that my parents will allow you to spend the night but they might allow you to stay for a few minutes" I said. "Then maybe I can sneak in threw your window and just have to be really quiet" said Loki. "I'm okay with that. Just don't get caught" I said. "I won't" said Loki. We sat there in silence for a few minutes. "Do you want to go back inside" asked Loki. "No, let's just stay out here. I might throw up again later" I said. Loki laid us down and spooned me. He had his hand up my shirt and on my stomach. It helped me feel a little better.