Concussion

PETER POV:

I had a ice pack on my head to keep the swelling down. I have a mild concussion so I was allowed to go home. But the car we are taking is shit. A loud bang was heard and I yelped. "Are you sure this is safe" I asked. "I think so" said Loki as he drove. "It doesn't sound like it" I said. "We will be okay. But first we need to make a quick stop before I can take you home" said Loki. "Where" I asked. "My house" said Loki. He took a deep breath. "In Hollywood" said Loki a little nervously. "California? But we are all the way on the other side of the country" I said. "We can teleport" said Loki. He set a small machine on the dashboard. He waved his hand over it and we were now in California. It was 3 hours behind Florida. Loki drove to his house and we got out of the car. Loki opened the door for me and we entered the house. "Wow, you live here" I said looking around the house. "Ya, part of being a famous pop star" said Loki.

He grabbed my hand and put my hood up. Loki started taking me up stairs. "What are you doing" I asked. "Gotta go upstairs" said Loki. "Slow down, Loki" I said. "Sorry, I just" said Loki as we made it to the second floor. "Have to hide your boyfriend" I said. "No, I mean ya but I can't be seen with you" said Loki. "Because we have to hide our relationship" I said annoyed. "Ya, I'm not happy about it either" said Loki. He took me to a bedroom. "Uh, my room be my guest" said Loki. "Do I have a choice" I asked. "Not really, just stay and I'll be right back" said Loki. He gave me a peck on the lips and left the room. I sat down on the bed. Loki's room was a mix between goth and halloween. I heard singing. I stood up and walked out onto the balcony. Loki sat on a stole as he sung a song for everyone at the party. Loki is a good singer. I'm sure that him singing is helping me heal from the concussion. Loki saw me on the balcony and smiled. He continued the song with out anyone noticing.

After he finished the song I went back inside. I'll probably be here for a while so I'll just take a quick nap. I got in the bed and covered up. Loki entered the room a few minutes later. "Hey, how is your head feeling" asked Loki. "Better, I bet your singing helped a little" I said. "Probably" said Loki. He climbed in bed and cuddled with me. "Don't you have to get back to the party" I asked. I can stay with you for a few minutes. I want you to heal from the concussion after all" said Loki. I smiled and snuggled into Loki's chest. "Good, because you were the one who gave it to me" I said. "On accident" said Loki. "I know" I said. I kissed Loki on the lips. "But I still love you" I said. "I love you two" said Loki. I closed my eyes and fell asleep in Loki's arms. I wish we never had to leave but Loki being famous he isn't allowed to come out about his relationship. Mostly because not everyone would approve of two guys dating and sucking each other dicks. Speaking of which, Loki has a amazing mouth and I'm sure a little sex will help me heal faster. ;)