School

PETER POV:

I got my stuff and started heading to class. Everyone was happy I'm back and safe but my step brother had to rewen it. He told everyone I did it for attention. I did not fake being hunted and missing for attention. My step brother is a brat and I hate him. I still am getting use to make fake leg though. I slipped on the wet floor. I closed my eyes and someone caught me. "You okay" asked Loki. I opened my eyes and saw Loki. "Ya, I'm good" I said. "Good thing I caught you" said Loki. I smiled and Loki stood me up. I wish I could of stayed in his arms a little longer. We picked up my stuff and Loki helped me walk across the wet floor. "How did you get here" I whispered. "I enrolled. I like to know that my soulmate is okay" said Loki. "Don't you need a parent or guardian to enroll" I asked. "No, not exactly" said Loki. "Well I guess it's okay since this isn't illegal" I said. Loki said nothing. "Right" I asked.

"It's illegal for a zombie to go to human school" said Loki nervously. "What, why? That's like the Jim crow laws" I said. "That is not the same" said Loki. "How" I asked. "Blacks and whites learn at the same speed. Zombies take longer because we age slower. So we can't get a proper education at a human school" said Loki. "Oh, I guess that makes sense" I said. Loki and I made it to class. The class stopped and looked at us. The girls were already in love with Loki. MY BOYFRIEND. So this is what jealousy feels like. Loki and I sat down. The class wouldn't stop talking to Loki. I don't mind him have friends but there is a huge difference between talking and flirting. Class started. Today in history we had to watch a video. It was about different presidents and what they did. "I met him, he said he was going to pass a law to execute all zombies so we killed him and the government had to cover it up to keep the zombies a secret" Loki whispered. I looked at him surprised. "Did you kill him" I whispered. "No, we had a human do it" Loki whispered.

I was still surprised by all that. I understand but did they really have to kill him? Loki also told me about the other presidents. Once the zombies were allowed to vote which was shortly after blacks and women the presidents would campaigng in the zombie states. Loki and I had most of our classes together. I was in cooking but Loki wasn't. I sat in study hall as the class gossips over how cute Loki is. Believe me I know how cute Loki is. I don't need them to tell me. But they tried to tell Loki that I faked loosing my leg and cut it off myself for attention. People believe me step brother. Loki explained how that isn't possible. I would of died because of the pain and bleeding. But they still believe my step brother. Loki rubbed my shoulders. "Calm down Peter. You're stressed" said Loki. "No I'm not" I said frowning. I snapped the led in my pencil and groaned. "Peter look at me" said Loki. I didn't. Loki turned my head to look at him. "You know I love you" said Loki. "Ya, it's just everyone is flirting with you" I said. Loki slid his hand over my bulge. "Then I'll be sure to flirt with you in public" said Loki. He kissed my face and we made out for a bit.

I WANT TO SAY I DIDN'T PICK ANY CERTAIN PRESIDENT. SO JUST MAKE ONE UP. LIKE UH, BOB BUTT BOOBLICK. I SWEAR IF WE EVER HAVE A PRESIDENT WITH THAT NAME ALL THE OTHER COUNTRIES ARE JUST SHAKING THEIR HEADS IN DISAPPOINTMENT. I DON'T BLAME THEM.