Seizure Vision

LOKI POV:

"Did you check them" asked Nick Fury. "I know Peter. He's my brother. I trust him" said Gwen. "I don't, check them" said Nick Fury. Peter fell to the floor. I could feel Peter felt a little unwell. "Peter" I asked turning to him. Peter fell but I caught him. He started moving uncontrollably. I laid Peter on the ground. Low blood sugar. "What do I do" I asked. Mj grabbed her phone and looked it up. Peter was scared. I held Peter's hand. "Peter it's okay" I said. "Lay him on his side" said Mj. I rolled Peter onto his side. "What now" I asked looking at Mj. "Uh, it just says to time the seizure" said Mj. "That's it? I can't just give him something to stop it" I asked. "No, it just says to time it" said Mj. I signed annoyed and turned back to Peter. I can feel that he is scared. I wonder if it will help if I take his fake leg off. I know, but it's just a thought. Something has to help. Nick Fury pulled back the gauze on Peter's leg. "He's infected" said Nick Fury standing up with his gun.

"NO" I yelled running in front of Peter. "Get back" Nick Fury ordered. "No, Peter is immune. He isn't gone" I said. "There is no such thing" said Nick Fury. "It is, I have seen it" I said. "He cured us" said a man. I really hope Peter's seizure ends soon. "STOP" a women yelled running up to us. "What is going on here" she asked. "He is infected Maria. And we no longer have the cure" said Nick Fury. "A seizure isn't the sign of reaching the gone" said Maria. She walked up to Peter. "Is Loki here" asked Maria. Everyone was confused. "Did we meet" I asked. "No, Peter told me about you" said Maria. "You know Peter" I asked. "We met in his past life. When we first spoke Peter said he couldn't watch the gone be killed anymore. He believed their life matters two. The last time we spoke before he died Peter gave us the locations of where the gone were being held and two pints of the cure so we could cure them" said Maria. I was surprised. I didn't know Peter did that. "He was our source" said Nick Fury surprised.

"Yes, after that his uncle agree to not kill them. You can tell Peter is the cure by the blue spots in his hair" said Maria. If blue spots makes you the cure then why do the immunes have all blue hair? "Let's take Peter to the hospital. And Loki I need to get some blood from you" said Maria. Peter was placed on a stretcher. I went with Peter while the others had to go threw a strip search to make sure they weren't bit. Are Stephen and Tony already fucking or is that someone else moaning? Peter was placed on a bed. I really hope he will be okay. Maria took a small amount of blood from me and put it inside Peter. Soulmates have matching organs, blood, everything. So Peter and I have the same blood type. Peter's seizure stopped and he fainted. "Will he be okay" I asked. "Yes, does Peter normally have seizures" asked Maria. "No, I felt that he had low blood sugar" I said. "Well that might be the cause of it then" said Maria. She checked Peter's blood sugar and saw that it was low. She gave Peter a shot to rise his blood sugar levels. Now Peter just has to rest. I'll stay with Peter till he wakes up. He might have a panic attack and I don't want him to be alone.