"Yoongi, please under-"
Minji was cut off again, this time not with his breath but with him kissing the back of her neck.

Out of pure shock, she let out a gasp.

Yoongis eyes darkened as he did it again, giving him another shocked gasp from minji.

"Don't make those sounds unless you want me to give you that baby you want so bad." Yoongi glared at the back of her neck, right before going to her jaw and kissing it.

Minji had caught what he said, even though she was very much distracted, and turned to look over her should with a glare.

Yoongi held a small smirk as he watched her glare at him.

"Yoongi- i- don't say that! I didn't mean it!" Minji tried to defend herself.

"Yeah... sure you didnt," yoongi had rolled minji over onto her back, quickly putting her under him.

"That's why you said it. You said it cause you meant it," yoongi growled, leaning closer to her face.

"Yoongi! No, it was in the heat of the moment! I- the baby was cute, that's all" minji tried to get out, but yoongi kept giving her little kisses all over her face.

"Why was the baby cute minji? Was it because it looked like jungkook? Is that why you said it? Said you wanted a baby? Huh? Cause you wanted one with the stupid little elf boy?" Yoongi asked, very frustrated with the situation, and continued to kiss her jaw, more harshly.

"I- yoongi! No" minji whined out.

"Sure. I'll let this slide. Just know, I'm better. I know more than that little elf. More about you, and more about this damn place. If you're having any babies, it's mind. Do you understand?" Yoongi said, basically growling at minji. Her face was red, eyes looked a little watery. If yoongi was being honest, he liked seeing her like this. Stirred something inside him.

Without waiting for her answer, yoongi kissed her lips, more harshly and faster than a little bit ago. All this baby talk and jungkook pissed him off. As if he didn't do this himself and started saying bullshit.

Minji kissed back, and she honestly didn't know why. With the way he was talking to her, she should have pushed him to the floor and called him a choice of words that would probably get her executed back in the village. But she didn't and she didn't know why.

The harsh kiss goes on for a while, both of them quickly running out of air. Thankfully, the sound of minjis stomach growling makes yoongi back up and look down at where the sound came from.

When he understood what it was, he gave minji a small smile and rubbed her cheeks.

"Are you hungry... do you want to eat?" Yoongi asked, acting like nothing he said before came out of his mouth.

Minji hummed, very embarrassed...about literally everything.

Yoongi looked up and toward the window of his room, trying to figure the around about time.

Deciding it was still a little early, yoongi got off minji, helping her sit up.

Noticing her face was still red, he held back a smirk. Yea. That's right. I did that.

"We can have breakfast at Hoseoks... I'm sure his family will be okay with it," yoongi said, brushing Minjis hair away from her face and behind her red ears.

"Alright..." minji said, not exactly knowing how to reply to the male.

"Hm," yoongi said getting up, and heading into his closet. Minji watched as he did so.

Yoongi threw a pair of clothes that looked a bit small to find himself.
"Wear those," yoongi pointed at the clothes and walked off. Minji had only thought about the kitchen but she wasn't too sure.

So with that, she scrambled to put on the new clothes, just in case, yoongi came back quickly.

She was completely dressed by the time yoongi came back with a teacup. He smiled at the girl wearing more of his clothes.

He handed the girl the cup, telling her that the bathroom was over there and if she wanted to do anything more, that was the place. Which, minji shot to the bathroom without any second more.

Yoongi decided he needed to probably get dressed too... so he did. Very slowly.

They were both dressed and ready, however, yoongi seemed a little out of it. And when minji asked, all yoongi said was that she didn't need to worry. That he just needed to be in the bathroom for a little and that she should wait outside for him, he would be out after a little while.

Minji shrugged at him, deciding that whatever yoongi was doing, he wanted privacy, going outside was what she would be doing.

She had made her way down the steps of the house, slowly making her way to the pond she was at last night... memories of jimin flooded her head, making her want to punch herself.

Minji sat by the water, looking into it. Not looking for anything, just looking at her reflection.

As she waited for yoongi, the area around her was very peaceful, well, that was until a wet hand grabbed her and pulled her into the water.

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

Sorry this took for an update, I was working on another story this week and forgot I didn't update this one like I wanted to-
With that being said, I might be publishing another yandere story, so stay alert if you're interested...
I'll probably update again this week as an apology for being so late,,,,
:)

I'll be introducing two of last three boys in the next one... so lol
Okk!