She started to feel bad. How could she possibly be thinking of another person, a man, when she was just kissing up on her best friend?

Minji lightly shook her head at the thought.

"What?" Yoongi asked softly, wondering why she was doing that.

Minji let out a little hum, making yoongi smile once more before leaning in for another kiss.

However, minji quickly dodged it, turning her red face away.

Yoongi was a little taken back by her actions, deciding to go for another kiss to make up for the one she rejected.

Minji had other plans. She quickly untangled their leg and completely turned around, back now facing yoongi.

Yoongi scoffed at her behavior. What was even going on? Did she suddenly decide she didn't like kissing him?

He moved closer to her back, wrapping one arm around her waist, the other holding him up to look over her and down at her face.

"What?" Yoongi asked for a second time. "Tell me..."

Minji didn't know how to answer this without embarrassing herself.

So she let out a groan, face still red.

Due to the lack of an answer, yoongi glared down at her.

"Tell me. What's wrong," yoongi pushed. Coming closer to her body, almost on top of her.

Minji quickly covered her face with the blanket they were under.

With the hand he once had over her waist, was now pulling down the blanket that was over her face.

"Minji... come on..." yoongi whined. No longer holding himself up and pushing his face into her neck.

"It's not fair," minji whispered. Yoongi almost didn't hear her. But he did, now confused as ever.

"What's not?" Yoongis chin resting on minjis shoulder.

"Doing this..."

Yoongi hummed, "why not?"

"Cause!" Out of frustration, minji burst out, making yoongi chuckle.

"I'm not understanding," yoongi ran his fingers up and down the girl's arm, giving her goosebumps.

"I'm leaving soon... you can't do that," minji said, totally embarrassed.

Oh. Yoongi understands now. Well somewhat. She didn't want to do this for her to "leave". For her to not see him forever like before. To forget he wasn't even part of her life.

Yoongi was upsetting himself. She wouldn't think or do that. He didn't even notice the hold he had on her until he heard an uncomfortable whine come from her. He softened his grip immediately, starting to rub the spot he had a grip on.

"No... you don't have to leave..." yoongi said, as calmly as he could.

"No... yoongi I have to go back, I don't belong here," minji said in a desperate tone as yoongi moved her hair out of the way. Her neck is now out and in the open.

"You can just say here... you belong here just as everyone else does... with me. Can't you see all my efforts to get you to stay here? You don't care, do you?" Yoongi had lifted his chin off her shoulder and was now staring at her bare neck.

"Yoongi-"
Minji was cut off due to yoongis breath hitting her next, shocking her.

"What?" Yoongi asks, not expecting an answer but more like he was teasing her for stopping mid-sentence.