It's not easy for you to go to the countryside. The money in your hand is all your hard-earned money.

    Be good, be obedient, and keep it. "

    Lin Yuzhu glanced at his younger brother, saw Lin Liyang nodded, and accepted it.

    Mother Deng only gave birth to one child in her life, and the man she married was in good condition. It can be said that she did not suffer much after marrying.

    Women will naturally look much younger if they work less, and it is no wonder that Mother Lin can't compare to Mother Deng. After

    Mother Deng sat back again, the expressions of these aunts and aunts in the Lin family became slightly subtler.

    Everyone was wearing their own cotton-padded clothes, but only Deng's mother and Deng's father are wearing ready-to-wear clothes.

    This grade is immediately different.

    These aunts and aunts have been subtle for a short while, and then they have been busy trying to curry favor with people.

    The main purpose of cursing is to get familiar. In the future, there will be no food at home, so that people can approve the note.

    At that time, you can go to buy food with the note.

    Father Deng and mother Deng are obviously not uncommon for this scene.

    After the rainbow farts, mother Deng smiled perfunctorily. There was a bit of arrogance in his eyes.

    It's not that the aunts and aunts can't see it, they can only say that compared to their inner purpose, it's okay for them to be a little bit more embarrassed.

    When everyone was at the dinner table, Father Deng and Mother Deng almost became the protagonists.

    Lin's father and Lin's mother...

    Later, these uncles and uncles couldn't see it, and they pulled their daughter-in-law to restrain themselves.

    Only then did the aunts and aunts remember that the protagonists of Father Lin and Mother Lin were here.

    After congratulations, the topic shifted to the eldest sister of the Lin family.

    Knowing that the eldest brother-in-law is the purchaser of the supply and marketing cooperative, the aunts and aunts greeted each other again: "In the future, we will point to the two of you when we buy anything.

    Da Jiao, the two big ones in your family are all capable.

    Comparable Our children are much better.

    You will point to them to enjoy happiness in the future.

    Yumei, don't patronize your parents, we aunts and aunts, also take care of one or two, right?"

    Lin's eldest sister said. smiled and nodded.

    Immediately after, another rainbow fart smashed into the head of the eldest sister of the Lin family.

    The three Lin Yuzhu siblings...

    Those who are incompetent, eat well.

    Meat, isn't it fragrant?

    Before the third siblings of the Lin family expressed their dissatisfaction with being left out, they heard the aunt of the Lin family snort coldly.

    It just so happened that everyone would be quiet, and the sound of "hum." It was especially abrupt.

    Aunt Lin's face turned red all of a sudden. Seeing that everyone was looking at her, she simply broke the jar.