Lin Yuzhu thought about talking to Aunt Wang.

    It was found that Aunt Wang brought her own flowers for company.

    Lin Yuzhu looked at Lao Shen's locked office, and his heart was broken into pieces...

    On this day, the trio in the backyard went out of school as usual and planned to enter through the back door of the educated youth point.

    When passing by the front yard, I found that Ma Decai was at the murderer of 2,580,000.

    Thinking about how some time ago, Zhang Aiguo's eldest brother brought a few brothers over to clean him up.

    Lin Yuzhu was quite puzzled, this Ma Decai dared to bully Zhang Aiguo?

    In terms of educated youth, in addition to Zhang Aiguo, Ma Decai can also bully Zhang Yanqiu.

    This guy is quite principled and doesn't hit women.

    So Zhang Yanqiu is not so afraid of him.

    For a long time, he couldn't be fooled by anyone.

    Lin Yuzhu looked inside while wondering, and he didn't look like Zhang Aiguo from the back.

    Who is that?

    Just curious, the man just turned around.

    The two looked at each other for a long time.

    Lin Yuzhu stepped out and stepped back.

    No, this kid looks very familiar.

    Seeing Lin Yuzhu stop, Wang Xiaomei also came back, followed her line of sight and looked in, then said with a snort, "Why does this boy look so much like you?"

    The boy looked at Lin Yuzhu more and more The more aggrieved, the pitiful...

    Lin Yuzhu called out, not daring to confirm, "Li Yang?"

    "Sister..." Seeing his sister's unfamiliar eyes just now, he didn't even dare to recognize it.

    Ma Decai's smug little expression immediately froze.

    Secretly said: The calf is finished.

    At the same time, Wang Xiaomei and Li Xiangwan were also surprised.

    My brother? Just say, why is it so similar.

    No wonder Lin Yuzhu couldn't recognize his younger brother, it was changing too fast.

    When he left, he was still a head shorter than her, with a little baby fat on his face.

    Now he is a head taller than her, and he has lost a lot of weight.

    If it doesn't look a bit like her.

    Lin Yuzhu really didn't dare to recognize it.

    Lin Yuzhu circled around his younger brother, tsk tsk tsk, and shook his head.

    This is really amazing.

    It's like having a younger brother.

    After the siblings recognized each other, Lin Yuzhu looked at Ma Decai and asked Lin Liyang, "What's wrong, it seemed a little unpleasant to look at just now."

    Lin Liyang pulled his sister back and said, "It's nothing."

    His sister has suffered, and the educated youth has such a rogue leader, and he is usually not sure how much he is angry.