Chapter 271-275

Depuis le début

    After taking care of the regulations, Lin Yuzhu noticed their side, and his heart skipped a beat when he saw this situation.

    His face was also pale, and he secretly said, "Have you hung up?" ? ? ?

    Lin Yuzhu paced to Li Xiangwan's side, wanting to say a few words of comfort, but his eyes stayed on Li Xiangbei's slightly undulating chest for several seconds.

    The look was extremely complicated for a while.

    You said, you almost said the wrong thing! ! !

    Wang Xiaomei said weakly: "That... should I take the person to the hospital quickly?"

    Wang Yang woke up from the shock, seeing that Li Xiangbei's wound was simply bandaged, and hurriedly picked up the person and walked out.

    How can I say it, people are thin at this time...

    Otherwise, bandaging may be a problem.

    Li Xiangwan followed Wang Yang like a cat on her face, never leaving.

    With the remaining few people, Lin Yuzhu looked at Qian Li and smiled to please.

    Qian Li took a deep breath, dragged the charter up, picked up the dagger on the ground, cut the hemp rope on his leg, and said, "Go by yourself, or let me drag you." Good procrastination.

    Articles of Association...

    Li Zili looked complicated and embarrassed.

    Wang Xiaomei put her hand on his shoulder and said softly, "He has to accept all this for his own fault."

    Li Zili lowered his head, not looking here.

    As if he didn't look, nothing happened.

    It's better not to spread out as a group of them.

    Qian Li pulled a rope and led the charter away, while Lin Yuzhu held a tree fork in his hand and pumped it twice from time to time.

    Well, symbolic.

    People, leave some last dignity.

    However, the insult is still strong.

    Thinking that this guy wants to **** Li Xiangwan, the twig in Lin Yuzhu's hand is a little bit uncontrollable.

    And Li Xiangwan stared at Li Xiangbei on Wang Yang's back with a good look.

    With a distressed expression on his face, he put his hand under Li Xiangbei's nose from time to time, and he breathed a sigh of relief whenever he was sure that the person was still breathing.

    So repeatedly, the spirit has been tense.

    Wang Yang really couldn't hold it before, so he tried his best not to squeeze the wounded person behind his back.

    Even so, I was so tired and sweaty.

    After a few people walked out of the woods, Wang Yang's hair and body were basically soaked.

    Li Xiangwan said hurriedly, "Wang Yang, you've worked hard." The

    other party shook his head, panting heavily.

    Lin Yuzhu said to the three: "You guys take the people to the hospital first, and we'll send Teacher Zhang to the police station."

    Li Xiangwan nodded repeatedly and followed Wang Yang without turning his head.