Li Zili nodded and said with a little worry: "Brother, I don't think that room looks like it. Good man, it’s better to stay away in the future.” Zhang Xing

    nodded to his younger brother with a smile, and said calmly, “Don’t worry, brother knows what you have in mind.”

    Li Zili was relieved a lot after reading the regulations, and he will return first if he is obedient. .

    Zhang Zhan looked back at the people behind him, his eyes were long...

    and the scarred man in the room was saying to his boss: "Brother, are you interested in this kid?"

    "This kid is the same as the old man Liu looks a bit like, his eyes are full of ambition. Let's take a

    look first, you don't have to use him."

    Knife Scar knew what to do, so he didn't ask any further questions.

    Shi Laoli suddenly laughed, this kid can really go to the wrong place.

    Thinking of something again, he said to Scar: "You follow along and see if he has gone to the people on the map."

    Scar took the lead and immediately took people out.

    The tall, short and thin duo had already come out and wanted to continue to follow the regulations. They didn't want to hear the sound of the door opening behind them. The two were also excited and immediately hid again.

    I just heard the younger brother behind the leader say: "Brother Scar, does the boss still suspect that the kid is a

    spy     ?

    "

Behind the boy, see if this person is really going to look for it." The

    younger brothers stopped talking, and followed their scars and walked behind them.

    The tall, short and thin duo looked at each other and quietly followed behind the group.

    The charter did not know that there were two waves of people behind him.

    I found the people circled on the map again, and the regulations were specially corrected.

    This look made Scar want to laugh, and they cursed stupidly

    in their hearts...Zhang Zhang faced the door again, and he was a little tangled in his heart. Is it normal to knock...or three long and two short?

    Think about it, or follow the previous road number.

    So the rhythm of three longs and two shorts struck again.

    Follow the people behind him...

    Who is so brainless, next to the compound, knocking on the door so that the people in the room can hear it?

    The charter was knocked on for a while before knocking out the people in the room.

    Still asking the slogan.

    The charter said again: "The king of heaven covers the earth tiger."

    Bad memories swept my heart, and my heart was extremely complicated at this time.

    The door was opened, and the exposed man was still tall and mighty, but his eyes were not as sharp, and at first glance, he was different from the people in the courtyard just now.

    The charter breathed a sigh of relief for no reason.

    The people inside thought, finally waiting for someone to come over, without saying a word, they led them into the house.