Chapter 241-245

Beginne am Anfang

    Just how many pig trotters and pork knuckles did you take?

    Your analogy is not right. If you are determined, you want to use someone to set off my tallness.

    In fact, might as well use the person in front of you to make a comparison? "

    The regulations that are in front of you...

    When some people are chatting and chatting to death, you should consider whether to continue.

    But some people do not believe in evil.

    The regulations are slowed down. Excited, he smiled calmly and said, "Mr. Lin is right, I am indeed ashamed of my seriousness in my work. "

    "Yeah, I think so too." "Lin Yuzhu nodded in agreement.

    When he was halfway through the rules, his expression was really embarrassing.

    Lin Yuzhu let out a     long sigh and said directly: "Mr. Zhang, if you have anything to say, just say it directly. If you

    draw an arc, don't say it. I'm not that stupid."

Eyes that can see through.

    admit defeat.

    He didn't do any shop, and asked bluntly, "Is Teacher Lin so willing to be ridiculed by others?"

    Lin Yuzhu shrugged and said, "I don't feel ridiculed, it's true that I wear old clothes

    . Say it?

    Besides, Han Manman still wants to borrow my money to buy two new clothes, what a good heart.

    Teacher Zhang, you can't be so one-sided."

    Regulations...

    It's impossible to talk about this day . .

    He couldn't help but take a deep breath and continued: "The reason why Teacher Lin is so obsessed with the principal is that he wants to go up a level.

    Besides, it's not because of poverty that you are wearing old clothes?

    May I ask Mr. Lin, are you willing to be poor? Do you live so contentedly with the status quo?

    Isn't it uncomfortable to see other people look bright and beautiful?

    Not to mention Teacher Han, it is Li Xiangwan and Wang Xiaomei. The

    two of them can buy as many clothes as they earn in private.

    Lin Teacher, I'm just... not greedy at all."

    Lin Yuzhu's eyes lit up, and he suddenly became interested, crossed Erlang's legs, shaking his feet, and asked, "Teacher Zhang has laid the groundwork so much, there must be a way to make me rich. "

    Tell me, if you had spoken like this earlier, I would have had a good chat with you.

    Come on.

    Teacher Zhang, you continue to talk. The more you

    listen, the more hopeful you are."

    Lin Yuzhu's changes were too fast, and the regulations that almost flashed were speechless.

    Seeing that Lin Yuzhu took the bait, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    Although Lin Yuzhu did not play cards according to common sense.

    Fortunately, he caught the pain.

    Zhang Zhang said confidently and calmly: "At work, I have some connections in the town. It's