Chapter 236-240

Começar do início

    oh, brother, don't take it to heart

    . It's long, we will always turn over one day.

    That Fatty Li is too bad, and he yells at the brothers.

    Now half of the goods are broken, brother, we have to think of a way.

    If the trouble continues, the hearts of the brothers will be broken. It's really gone." The

    charter was silent for a long time with a dull look on his face, "You let them sell first, and one person will take less and earn less money. Can you die?

    I'll find a way."

    Zhao Erbao immediately nodded in agreement. on.

    After Zhang Zhang left gloomily, he went to Shen Bojun to reason.

    After Shen Bojun heard it, he asked the mouse to call Fatty Li over.

    Fatty Li glanced at the regulations, and said rascally, "Dude, it's not that we don't give you the goods. We are also in a hurry. It would be good if we could evenly distribute some.

    "

    The stalls here in the regulations are too big.

    Zhang Zhan gritted his teeth, looked at Shen Bojun, and said angrily: "Brother, my brothers almost fought because of the lack of goods. After a few visits, the people dispersed."

    Zhang Zhan sneered in his heart, his people didn't say they wanted to can want.

    Don't take porcelain work without this diamond.

    Looking at the regulations, Shen Bojun twitched the corner of his mouth and said coldly, "Since the fat man has difficulties here, then you can find a solution on your own, that's all.

    When you didn't have a fat man before, didn't you sell goods as usual? "

    Zhang Zhang's face condensed, and he cursed in his heart. In the past, he still had goods from Li Xiangwan's side.

    And the Han family.

    Also, Shen Bojun received the profits from their side, but didn't want to take care of it?

    The charter was not convinced, and said in a not very good tone: "My ability is limited here, and some contacts have also been broken, and I can't get any goods."

    No matter what, I have to peel off a layer of skin today.

    Shen Bojun raised the corner of his mouth and asked coldly, "If you are so incompetent, may I ask, what should I keep you for?

    "

    what does this mean.

    Shen Bojun leaned back on the chair lazily, looked at the charter expressionlessly, and said sarcastically, "Zhengzhou, you don't think I accepted you and gave you money with good intentions, right? I

    might as well tell you today, What I'm looking for is an egg that can make money.

    Not a pig that can only eat.

    If you can't play, I don't need to keep you.

    Where to go, you should understand. "

    As the qi and blood rose, Zhang's back also got chills.

    The abacus in his heart just fell flat.

    In order to protect himself, the charter had to run around looking for sources of goods.