For a wealthy family like Li Xiangwan, all the traditional Chinese medicines that he has access to are top-notch, and the medicines are all very effective.

    Li Xiangwan pondered for a moment and said, "Before I came, I listened to Dongbei Leng, and I brought two cans. What do you want to use? Where did you get sores?"

    Lin Yuzhu looked at Li Xiangwan and thought to herself, she was pretending to be a sample.

    He coughed lightly, nodded and said, "There is a child in the class who has frostbite on his ankle. It's very serious. I want to get some medicine for the child."

    Li Xiangwan looked a little sympathetic and said, "Okay, I'll go back at noon and give it to me. You take it."

    "How much? I'll give it to you." Lin Yuzhu said smoothly.

    Li Xiangwan pouted and said, "You don't need money, you can use it to be a good person.

    Looking at you these two days, your whole heart is about to be put on these children."

    Lin Yuzhu shook his head and sighed, "Who made us soft-hearted? "

    Li Xiangwan rolled his eyes, their class is not bad, the older children are very solid.

    Basically don't have to worry about anything, as long as you don't fight, it's not a big problem.

    At noon, Lin Yuzhu began to worry about the children who were staying at school for dinner.

    She went to Aunt Chen's place to exchange some eggs last night.

    Lin Yuzhu went to the kitchen with Li Xiangwan and Wang Xiaomei with a few eggs in her arms, only to find out that the cook in the kitchen was an old acquaintance.

    Aunt Wang of their three groups.

    Aunt Wang will be the busiest at this time, not only delivering hot meals to the children, but also serving the teachers' meals.

    This will bring out hot meals to the children, and call them one by one according to the names engraved on the lunch box or the porcelain bowl.

    Seeing how busy she was, Lin Yuzhu asked Li Xiangwan and Wang Xiaomei to sit over first, and she walked slowly to Aunt Wang's side to help.

    Picking up a porcelain bowl, looking at the name on the bowl, it happened to belong to Zhang Miaomiao in her class, so she handed the bowl to Zhang Miaomiao.

    Looking at the small wowtou in the bowl, Lin Yuzhu doubted whether the child could eat enough.

    My throat choked for a while, so I helped Aunt Wang finish the meal first.

    When the teachers didn't come, Lin Yuzhu pulled Aunt Wang and said, "Aunt, you are amazing, how can you buy the village chief, the cook who came here.

    " Don't hang around, Lin Yuzhu really didn't expect the cook to be Aunt Wang.     Seeing the people in her own group, she felt very cordial. Aunt Wang whispered to Lin Yuzhu

    , "The old man from the village chief has to save face. He can't be too focused on the Wang family and give gifts."

They looked at each other for a few seconds, then changed the subject.

    "Aunt, lend me that casserole."

    "You can take it yourself." Aunt Wang said cheerfully.

    Lin Yuzhu was not polite, took out the casserole, rinsed it with water, and put it on the stovetop. After a while, he made egg drop soup.