Chapter 181-185

Mulai dari awal

    As soon as she stood up, the teachers who were sitting on the spot also stood up in a hurry. The regulations originally planned to stand up, but Lin Yuzhu was a few seconds late.

    Surprised in my heart, a little girl who looked immature actually winked and admired it a little.

    But it's just pure appreciation.

    He felt that this little girl would be like him when she grew up a few years later.

    A person who is determined to climb up can help him get Li Xiangwan if he is more acquainted.

    He doesn't recommend it, and promises a little favor.

    Everyone's eyes were chasing on the leader, and no one saw the charter's eyes on Lin Yuzhu.

    Except for Shen Bojun and Han Manman.

    The former's eyes were cold and sharp.

    The latter was somewhat appetizing, and also looked at Lin Yuzhu following the regulations.

    She originally despised these private teachers, country people, what was worth paying attention to.

    It's so inexplicably superior.

    This will really take a closer look, and I am suddenly surprised that two of the four girls on the opposite side are extremely good-looking.

    Han Manman pursed his lips, thinking about the use of being good-looking. It's not that he can't eat food for sale, and he receives a subsidy of a few yuan every month. How can he compare with her.

    Besides, the two girls are not necessarily prettier than her, at least, the girl that the charter is staring at... Just as I was about to say shit, I found that she was wearing the most sought-after military coat.

    Han Manman made a comparison in his heart again, and already regarded the other party as an imaginary enemy.

    Lin Yuzhu had no intention to observe the love of the children here.

    She is analyzing the future leader, Principal Wu.

    This Principal Wu is a very smooth person. As soon as the leader came in, he greeted him with a splendid smile and attracted people to the seat.

    Moreover, there was a teapot for making tea on the leader's seat in the morning.

    Everything is covered.

    Lin Yuzhu expressed great admiration for this. This elegant principal has been smiling since the morning when she saw her, and she felt her face stiffen when she laughed, as if nothing was happening.

    It's a three-point smile when you meet people, and a seven-point smile when you see leaders.

    But you know that people are following the trend, but you can't hate it. This is very powerful, and the degree of it is not something that ordinary people can grasp.

    A point more is flattering, a point less is dishonest.

    It is worth Lin Yuzhu pondering and learning.

    After all, the model of public institutions in the future is different from that of private enterprises, and many things are no longer able to say things.

    After the leaders were all seated, the teachers who stood up sat down.

    The leader sitting in the middle was the leader Lin Yuzhu and Li Xiangwan had looked for before.