Li Xiangwan put a blank face, and snorted coldly, "Don't even think about riding a bicycle."

    Lin Yuzhu shook his head and sighed, why didn't anyone show it.

    Only then did Shen Bojun let go of his heart.

    In fact, Li Xiangwan's driving skills are not necessarily much better, that is, he is a little better than Lin Yuzhu, so he won't fall into anyone.

    Seeing Shen Bojun and Li Xiangbei, their hearts were almost in their throats.

    When the group arrived at the educated youth point, Wang Xiaomei heard the movement and ran out.

    Seeing Fatty Li was quite happy, thinking about saving people for a meal, only then did he realize that the dumplings he made were not enough for so many people.

    So he took Fatty Li and made an appointment to come over for dinner someday.

    Fatty nodded in agreement with a smile, and was concerned about how her body was doing.

    Li Xiangbei watched Fatty Li and Wang Xiaomei chatting harmoniously beside him with a lonely face.

    Other people's love path seems to be much smoother than his.

    More and more sad.

    Li Xiangbei intends to stay with Shen Bojun and Fatty Li for dinner. The two shook their heads and said that they were busy with work and had to go back.

    There are other lesbians in the front yard, so this meal is not good to stay and eat.

    Shen Bojun and Fatty Li encountered the principal and his party when they left the village entrance.

    Principal Wu Zhi looked at Shen Bojun for a moment, then quickly greeted with a smile, "Why is Xiao Shen here?"

    Shen Bojun also politely smiled and replied, "My friend is injured, bring something to see.

    " That's right, let's go back together."

    "Okay." The

    principal introduced the people around him, and the group left Shanshui Village on a bike chatting and laughing.

    Fatty Li rode his car to the side of the charter slowly, and said with a hearty smile: "Brother, we met again, we are quite connected. I heard that today's Shanshui Village exam, are you here to be an invigilator?" The

    charter chuckled lightly . : "Just running errands." Thinking that Shen Bojun said he was visiting an injured friend, he asked back, "Do you know Li Xiangbei?"

    "Ah, they are all friends." Fatty said with a smile.

    The charter smiled perfunctoryly.

    The two chatted without a word on the road.

    After they were in town, Fatty Li said to Shen Bojun: "Brother, this man intentionally distanced himself when he heard that we and Li Xiangbei were friends. He was basically chatting perfunctorily along the way."

    Shen Bojun nodded. He shook his head and said, "Listen to Wu Zhi, Zhang Zhan wants to be transferred to the countryside."

    Fatty Li's eyebrows instantly caught a fly.

    "Is it for Li Xiangwan?"

    Shen Bojun shook his head, "Not necessarily all of them, you're right, you should intentionally develop a group of helpers in the countryside."