Her own brother always wanted sister Xiaomei to be with brother Xiaocheng, but she didn't think it was good.

    When brother Xiaocheng looked at sister Xiaomei, he looked at her the same way.

    The minds of children are naturally not easily noticed by adults.

    Wang Xiaomei greeted several people to her room with great enthusiasm.

    The charter's expression flashed a fleeting stiffness, and soon returned to normal.

    Listening to the sound of the door opening and closing next door, Lin Yuzhu, who was staying in Li Xiangwan's room, raised his brows slightly.

    Standing up, he said eloquently: "My slender lady, a gentleman is so handsome~ I just don't know if this gentleman is real or fake." After speaking, he shook his head and left.

    Regulations This man is too scheming, his liveliness is not so good-looking, don't take it for granted, put yourself in.

    It's better to be as far away as possible.

    As Lin Yuzhu had expected, it was not Wang Xiaomei who looked at the articles of association, but was just using people as a guise.

    When a few people entered the room and put their things down, Wang Xiaomei said embarrassedly, "Brother Zhang, why are you so polite and bring so many things? I'm too embarrassed to take them. When I go back, I will take them back."

    She said this . A few years ago, I could be admitted to the hospital by eating a mushroom. I think it is not appropriate to take advantage of it this year.

    The charter opened his mouth. When he saw Wang Xiaomei this time, he clearly felt alienated. If it was before, Wan Wan would not have thrown the gifts out.

    After a few days of not seeing him, he has changed his temper, which is strange.

    He was thinking about it, Li Zili couldn't help but said first: "Miss Mei, take it, this is reserved for you by my brother and I." Zhang Zhan

    smiled and hurriedly remedied: "I still Some of them are for Li Zhiqing, do you know if her feet are better?"

    He was really scared and didn't know what to say, Wang Xiaomei really thought that all these things were for her alone.

    Li Zili's face was a little unhappy, then Li Zhiqing was not just good-looking and would make more money. How could he compare to Sister Mei, and his brother was too out of sight.

    When Wang Xiaomei's brain flashed, she just said...

    If you don't go to the Three Treasures Hall for everything, why did you suddenly give her the New Year this year?

    It turned out to be because of this, almost self-indulgent.

    Wang Xiaomei's heart trembled, but fortunately, she saw it in advance, otherwise it would be embarrassing.

    "Then let's go to Li Xiangwan's house together." Zhang Zhan

    nodded and walked out of the house with a lot of things.

    Wang Xiaomei looked back at what was left in the room, and she was stunned, so she left two things for her, and carried the rest to Li Xiangwan.

    If she hadn't been mentally prepared in advance, she might have been in a different mood.

    In this way, the group went to Li Xiangwan's house again.

    Li Xiangwan's legs and feet are much better now, it hurts a little while walking, and she can take two steps normally.