The villagers' original suspicion of He Yuanfang's thoughts was pulled back a bit in an instant.

    Zhang Yanqiu stared at the bag of grain on the ground, dumbfounded, when did he move here.

    He Yuanfang looked at Zhang Yanqiu sadly, and suddenly seemed to have come to a realization, and shouted: "Okay, I see, are you trying to quit the relationship? You have eaten so much food from me, and you can't afford it, so you want me to be You are wronged, and then you are fooling around with Zhao Jianshe?"

    After speaking, he glanced at Zhao Jianshe, the scorer who was watching the excitement in the crowd, and shouted angrily, "I just watched it two days ago. When you were sneaking around in the haystack, I went up to ask, and lied that she accidentally stabbed her foot. I was really blind at the time, and I actually believed your words.

I didn't expect you to join forces today to cause harm . I, said, did you put people in in the middle of the night some time ago? Now think about it, you just want to blame me, you...you want to kill me."

    What He Yuanfang said was not clear.

    But the villagers felt that they understood.

    There is also an illusion of sudden realization.

    Zhang Yanqiu and He Yuanfang want to get married? Zhang Yanqiu suddenly quit, and hooked up with the scorer. The two were almost found out in the haystack, and then they simply joined forces to frame He Yuan.

    Was it the scorekeeper who pushed the female educated youth door in the middle of the night? Then he falsely accused He Yuanfang of being a hooligan.

    Thinking about what Zhang Yanqiu had done, the villagers immediately believed.

    The villagers all looked at Zhang Yanqiu with a surprised look.

    This is a ruthless man...

    Zhao Jianshe didn't expect to watch the lively, and when he saw himself coming, his first reaction was to look at the village chief, only to see the village chief looking at him with a face. , shook his head hurriedly, and refused to admit: "Nonsense, I haven't drilled any haystacks with Zhang Yanqiu at all, you sprayed people with blood."

    He Yuanfang, like an honest man, pointed at Zhao Jiancheng and was speechless.

    At this time, an aunt whispered: "Hey, I seem to have seen Zhao Jianshe and Zhang Yanqiu pulling and pulling."

    Although this voice was small, it was particularly prominent at critical moments.

    Zhao Jianshe's head was big when he heard it. To say that, it was a long time ago. He knew that Zhang Yanqiu was timid and would not resist after flirting twice.

    For a while, people would take advantage of him twice and tease him a bit. Later, it was seen that this person's reputation was getting worse and worse, and the thinness of the person was getting more and more ugly.

    I don't want this to become the talk of others.

    "I didn't..." Zhao Jianshe defended weakly.

    The village chief's eyebrows are almost flying, this prodigal thing, their Zhao family's face has been thrown away.

    Zhang Yanqiu's chest heaved violently, and shouted: "You are talking nonsense, is it possible that I deliberately put this rubbish board in front of Lin Yuzhu's door and stepped on it to harm you? If it is as you said, I will bring you to Lin Yuzhu. How can this harm you?"

    "You must have put the board away in advance, your mind is really vicious, you can even think of such a trick in order to harm me." He Yuanfang's voice trembled with anger.