12. I Speak Spanish Now

*Inspired by Ene (@thisis26david) idea that stris has 3AM Spanish lessons*

Street walked towards and Tan and said, "The witness said he saw the suspect running with the hostage down the alley where he got into a red van. He didn't see the make, but he said the license plate starts with an L and C."

"Are you sure that's what he said? I thought I heard the guy was speaking in Spanish," Tan replied.

"Yeah, I'm sure that's what he said," Street insisted.

"Dude, you don't speak Spanish!" Tan replied.

"I speak Spanish now!" Street guaranteed.

Tan flashed Street a curious look.

Street rolled his eyes and explained, "My girlfriend's teaching me! I'm just trying to figure out what her family is saying about me behind my back."

Tan started walking away from Street.

————-

Tan, Luca, Street, and Chris were in eagle's nest.

"Luca, did you know that Street speaks Spanish now?" Tan asked.

"You're still not over this?" Street asked.

"Oh yeah. Chris is always teaching him little phrases. His accent is also really coming along," Luca reported.

"It's true. When we took skydiving lessons, he was swearing in Spanish the entire time," Chris corroborated.

"Alright, Street, so say something in Spanish," Tan demanded

Street looked to Chris, who was standing across from him, and said, "Te amo mi corazón."

Chris couldn't help but smile back and blew him a kiss.

Luca turned to Tan and said, "That means 'I love you, my heart'."

"I know," Tan replied and rolled his eyes. "Okay so how do you say 'get a room' in Spanish?" Tan asked.

Luca, Chris, and Street started laughing.