Chapter 35: Just Can't Get Enough

Tyler

Warning: smut ahead

"What you can't have, you can't resist."

This quote is from the classic film "Cruel Intentions" where the main character who is a player falls in love with the virgin he bet his step sister he'd bang. It's a simple but very effective plot. Ryan Phillipe and Reese Witherspoon had such great chemistry in it they went on to get married and have a family.

Have you ever heard that men like to chase? They don't fall in love with the easy girl, but the one that makes them pursue. Let's no dwell on the patriarchy of that sentence, but there's some truth that we don't appreciate what comes to us easily.

Daisy, for example, is not one of the most coveted unmated girls of school because she's easy. She's not. She's sex positive, but that's not to say she goes with everybody. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Your body. Your rules.

But no, her reputation is that the ones who are fortunate enough to get in her pants, don't leave unsatisfied. Like I said, if you asked me months ago she'd probably be my top girl to get mated to.

But nowadays all I care about is my mate's large dick inside of me. Excuse the bluntness.

My point with the earlier story is that now that I can't have him, he's all I ever think about.

It's the age old story: what you can't have you simply can't resist.

Jack, on the other hand, is very good at resisting me. I know he suffers from the absence of our skin contact. But he never leads me on or complain about it. I know that because I can feel it. It's part of the mate bond, feeling each other's feelings and needs. I don't sense when he's hungry, but if he's starving I do.

He doesn't permit himself to be alone with me much since that day at the hospital. It's easy enough in the week days as we rarely have a moment alone and it's already been established we're not gonna fuck at the warriors' locker room.

On the last few weekends he took me on several dates. From the mall to a neighbor city. We spent more time driving than enjoying each other's companies, which I guess was kinda the point. And I'm not stupid, I get why he did that. He doesn't want to put himself in a situation where he ends up fucking me and messing with my recovery.

I'm not a lunatic. I know he's only doing what's best for me. I appreciate that. I really do. And I don't want to compromise that either. Which is why I suggested we flip roles in sex. I know he doesn't like the idea but I have to be a little selfish here. I miss my mate. It's been almost 3 weeks.

I don't want to play the horny teenage boy card but... it is what it is.

"Are you all right, Alpha?" - Daisy asked Jack when we're in class together on a Friday morning.

"Yes I am, Daisy. Thanks for asking, are you excited for your birthday?" - He replied, grinning.

"Yes, I am. The party is gonna be off the rook. You're more than welcomed to come. I sent you an invitation." - She replied, smiling wide and batting an eyelash.

"I know, I got it. Thanks for inviting me." - He replied with a shy smile.

"I heard you're on a dry spell, just so you know, I'm available if you wanna get together. I promise you won't leave unsatisfied." - She offered, winking at him naughtily.

Yes, I'm right here in the classroom, just behind my mate. Jason, Sarah, Anna, even Elsa are gobsmacked at this. Tony and Peter are too shy to glare at her.

"I appreciate the offer Daisy, but I love my mate. I would never ever cheat on him. But I do hope you'll be happy with yours and that he completes you like only a mate can." - Jack told her without missing a beat. He barely blushed, to be honest. By his reaction, you'd think he get hit on all the time.