Chapter 29: Baby, now that I found you

Jack

By the time I got home, Tony had already told his parents about the rut and what happened at school today.

They were very worried for him, but he was medicated and there's nothing else for him to do. Literally, only one thing can cure rut. And it's the same for heats: completing the bond.

Tony was devastated that Sarah flinched from his hug. That killed him. He didn't complain about it, but I knew it.

In the next morning, on our way to school, I talk to him about it for a bit.

"I know it killed you to see Sarah flinch away from your touch. I'm sorry that happened." - I smiled weakly at him.

"I'm sorry too." - It's all he says, sulking.

"I'm sure she was just scared at the time. It was not easy to watch. And she's your mate, it's worse." - I argued.

"I know. It's fine." - He replied in a short temper. I could tell he didn't want to talk about it, so I didn't press the issue any further.

When we got to school, everything was nice and easy. Let's see how long that last...

"So, did Tony cause a drought? Or a collective masturbation?" - I asked, half smiling, after we all exchanged pleasantries.

Sarah and Tyler grimaced. Jason laughed. Peter blushed. Elsa and Anna giggled.

"No, Tony's rut only affected him and his not so little guy." - Jason snickered.

"Jason drop it." - Tony glared at him, annoyed.

We all laugh at this uncontrollably - minus Sarah, who wouldn't make fun of her own mate.

Tony looked funny at Tyler for a moment. Since I'm right beside him as always, I caught that but he wasn't the one joking about him today.

Then he took a whiff and stared at him in confusion.

"What? Why are you staring at Tyler? Don't tell me he's in heat again?" - I joked, making Tyler scowl.

"Are you not smelling that?" - He asked me, curiously.

"Smelling what?" - I replied, looking puzzled at him.

Tyler is also curious about it. By now, everyone is staring at Tony in curiosity.

"Tu pareja está embarazada." - Tony said, sending me into a fit of laughter so intense it took me more than 5 minutes to quiet down.

Everybody kept staring at me intrigued as to why I'm laughing so uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry, guys. I think Tony's rut affected his nose. He just said Tyler is pregnant." - I said and they all burst into laughter.

After 5 minutes for everyone to calm down, Jason spoke.

"You do know you can't get pregnant the way they do it, right? Isn't your mom a nurse? Didn't she have the talk with you?" - He smirked.

At this, me, Peter, Anna and Elsa laughed even harder.

"My Goddess! That's the best I've heard all week. I think Tony's nose is confusing Ty's scent with Elsa's." - Anna suggested it, laughing too.

"I'm not confusing anything. And yes, I know they can't get pregnant the way they do it, Jason. I'm not a moron. I'm just saying: Tyler's scent is giving away pregnancy to me." - Tony insisted.

Sarah resisted laughing at her mate's expense. She just looked at them weirdly. Both Tony and Ty. Soon enough, we're all in the classroom together.

Tony got benched from the wrestling team because of his rut - I saw that coming - so I didn't have him in the locker room with me when I showered. But since Tyler and I aren't ignoring each other anymore, I was fine talking to my mate instead.

The Orphan's Mate (Werewolf Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें